Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

geordiegirl

VIP Member
Thanks to @Lyla001 for the new thread title!

Prev thread here:

Round up:

We think she’s off to Egypt but fuck knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

As you were!

• Haha
Reactions: 28

pommynoir

VIP Member
I find it odd behaviour. I never lend things out especially my expensive stuff I’ve worked hard to save for. Or would expect someone to lend me something.
A family member was recently asking me if I had a cream bag they could borrow (knowing full well I have a similar colour designer one) and I was like nah 😂
Maybe I’m just a dick head though
People are nuts. My fella got me an LV bag for my birthday and it’s literally my baby. This girl (I barely knew) was having pre drinks at my apartment and asked to borrow it for the night. I was like umm no. It was really awkward then the whole night but like wtf 😬🤣

She actually ended up staying that evening as she couldn’t get a taxi and asked to borrow one of my fellas tracksuits the next day even though she had someone coming to pick her up and had gone out in appropriate clothes anyway.

Now I just think she’s a tramp and she’s banned from our place because she’s a weirdo. She’s also full of drama judging by her insta, her and Sal would get a long well.

• Haha
  • Heart
I find it odd behaviour. I never lend things out especially my expensive stuff I’ve worked hard to save for. Or would expect someone to lend me something.
A family member was recently asking me if I had a cream bag they could borrow (knowing full well I have a similar colour designer one) and I was like nah 😂
Maybe I’m just a dick head though

• Haha

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
You would think miss “i have been to 42 countries” would know how to get to the airport on time.

Stupid bitch is probably off fucking a 🐫

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
That Jasmine bird looks rough as fuck !!!

Imagine bragging about a shoot and its just you showing your tuppence on the internet.

How the mighty have fallen eh Sal?

She don’t see it like that though does she. As long as she’s earning money off something she thinks she’s winning because she’s earnt enough to pay a months rent without going to work mon-fri 9-5. #thankyouuniverse The universe hates you ya plum that’s why it’s keeping you in the same position.

• Haha
  • Heart

rhobh17

VIP Member
Comedown val pending with looooads of inspirational quotes as her stories for next few days, followed by posts about her tribe and then saying she’s never going out in Liverpool again, only to be out there this weekend x

• Haha
Hahaha the way she's just crept closer to the DJ, like danced a few steps forward at a time and now she's close enough to pretend she's involved!

Its making my teeth hurt how embarrassed I am for her, she doesn't know anyone there at her "girls best birthday ever"

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
Nomad 🤣🤣🤣

Nomads don’t leave their kids behind Sal. If they believe in the lifestyle they would give the same (truly nomadic) lifestyle to their children. They also don’t knock about in fake or real designer gear or ride tourist camels and swim with dolphins. Generally they’re people who believe in ethical sustainable goods, living off the land and not exploiting animals for fun (though they do often eat meat as they are ‘hunter gatheters’)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27