Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
All the camel owners are male at Giza

There are a few women tour guides , but the men own the camels and the plot technically

It’s misogynistic

And up turns Tuebrook Val in her misguided £7 dress with her saggy tits, baboons arse lips, and starts feeling herself all over some fucking camel

Come onnnnnnnn

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Queenie Pop

That guy's Instagram is cringe AF as well. I don't think any of them are classy but Sal definitely is the worst. She's on private so I can't see all of the fun goings on :cry:
tbf she’s uploaded about 80 videos of her shoving her phone in the dj’s face whilst screeching Ayyyyy
whilst no one else joins in. Quite tragic and fuckin annoying
I bet that blond bird she’s latched onto pretends to not speak English to get away from her!

0781390B-C2FF-4E44-9B92-612E0FB6D825.jpeg
B9CD1C5A-9BDB-42FB-84E5-0897DAB5ED86.jpeg
The Enigma. I think the enigma is how she has the brass front to post such a filtered photo of her face as well as the unfiltered video showing her true face.
im wondering if that’s her John behind her

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
FBA07892-0AA3-402C-A8A3-F61BF4CD6E83.jpeg

Can’t believe this is all over so soon 😭 until her next vacay I suppose , now back to Tuebrook Towers

Also how embarrassing that all the other girls can wear their hair out as i they know how to navigate a hairbrush and Val is sat there with a Croydon facelift

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Hamburglar

VIP Member
A guy in work was telling me he went to Egypt a few years ago an the camel ride basically they take you out on the camel and then say you’ve gotta pay again to get back 🤣🤣 so I bet £17k a month Val didn’t have the money to pay for the ride back so they’ve told the camel to launch her 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
We would all be ‘free’ if we had no conscience about dumping our kids and responsibilities on our mothers at any given opportunity.

• Heart

@^^¥

Ooh lovely is the the new thread for Sally Waterhouse aka Sallie Axl, NatWest Val, baxel bean, @salvador_333_ famous for being on big brother uk, being a columnist in the daily Star, leader of the inkdolls, author of CrAzY bItCh, well known jetsetter who has travelled to 49 countries and counting ...

🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿

• Haha

Lonewolf

VIP Member
So..... that's obviously carpet burns on her knees 🤣
I'd like to know what she used to get the tan off the top I have a few that need the magic formula!
Is it the fashion to wear your bikini top upside down? Or am I old and like my tits with decent coverage 🤔
If I had friends and the kids round and I was constantly eye fucking myself and the doing all those videos I wouldn't have any friends....she's entertained me whilst I chill waiting for eurovision 😅
Magic carpet burns from sucking alladin off the back end of giza 😆

• Haha

Chi4

VIP Member
Bet she tripped on her cover up , getting off the camel 🐪 or she shouted ariiibbbaaaaa in its ear and it thought fuck this and threw her off .

• Haha

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
This reminds me of the Time ages ago she ranted about someone borrowing the kids shoes and they Came back dirty.....why does she lend people so much random shit ?

• Haha

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
Ashamed for her trying to make out like she’s part of that ‘circle’ when everyone knows she bought or shagged her way on to the boat. Turn it in, you absolute disgrace of a mother and go home and try and salvage some sort of relationship with your kids.

• Haha

FruityTooty

Chatty Member
Hates everyone from Liverpool. Hates going out in Liverpool. Never going out to town ever again.

Funny that. Out in town because the football is on and so she can blag a fella out of some nose beers. She’s vile.

Keera

VIP Member
She better get a few drinks and lines in her tonight and start stealing the other girls stuff or something I need some drama

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Lyla001

VIP Member
How do you go from spending day with kiddies that you dont see, bouncy castle all child friendly.
To ,getting yer tits out in a bikini that dunt fit and getting pissed on wkd with yer new bessie that you will piss off in next few weeks.

Sal your a fuckin disgrace hun .another one who think the world owes them a favour.

• Haha
Reactions: 25