Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tete

Thread Title Suggestion: Sallie Axl #48 The Camel that broke the Axl’s back

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 141

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
Moved to Ibiza by yourself at 16 did ya Sal 😂 she sounds like fuckin Jay from the Inbetweeners.

Ibiza? Yeh mate, completed it when I was 16 ✅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

Queenie Pop

View attachment 1252026
Can’t believe this is all over so soon 😭 until her next vacay I suppose , now back to Tuebrook Towers

Also how embarrassing that all the other girls can wear their hair out as i they know how to navigate a hairbrush and Val is sat there with a Croydon facelift
Good lord. The other girls are posing and Our Val is sat there like a scaffolder. I don’t think I’ve seen her look more choc ice-like, with a couple of maltesers stuck on her chest.
god I wish I had the 2 so I could recreate my own little Val
This carry on up the Nile has been a fab couple of days entertainment.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
OMFG I am crying laughing at cringey Val and her ‘death on the Nile’ holiday! Slagging round T’eygpt with her wonky tits, rotten teeth, abnormal shaped arse and her Fanny hanging out! Let’s face it she prob fell off the camel when it sat down/stood up and I’m sure it’s to do with her lording round the locals with everything hanging out, doing a full on photoshoot with the poor animal and then not paying, I only hope the poor camel is ok, what a silly fuking clueless un-cultured slag she is! Anyway she’s back home safe and sound now all ready to see her kids who have missed out on yet another holiday…….. oh wait 🤣🤣🤣

Sal nearly died on a camel in Cairo, now she’s back in Tuebrook in time for Thursdays giro 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Cilla Slack

VIP Member
All the elegant, slender, willowy clothes-horses....and then there's our Sal like a purple wheelie bin barging about.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

lurkingaround123

Chatty Member
If she goes out in Cairo , it will only be to Giza with a guide i reckon , then back to the hotel. No offence to anyone , but Cairo isn’t exactly a place you go swanning around , 100% she will get stares off men if she goes out the way she does , she deffo needs to be somewhat conservative , I am all for seeing how she goes …

Deffffo, we were with a guide the whole day we were there and I was wrapped around my fellas arm the whole time to avoid the hassle 😆 She's the type who'd fall for the scams thinking they fancy her and end up locked in a carpet shop

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
Sal yesterday: I nearly died in Cairo it was so traumatic one day i will tell my story 🤕

Sal today: Best trip ever ✌🏻

Grade A cunt if ever i saw one

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Meow19

Sal seems to have gone international and added some more shouts alongside the traditional “Ayyyyeeeeeeeee”… these include “wappppppppaaaaa” “ayyyyyrrrribbbaaa” “”bap bap bap bap” “yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaa” “wahhhhhaaaa” the embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Tobodee

VIP Member

I’ve only just seen this and I’m fucking dead. The thinking she’s a model. The tripping over. The man saying ‘do a sexy turn’. The repeating of it. The arm dancing. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
She does not know one person on that boat, does she?? What a shit way to live your life. Two gorgeous little girls in Liverpool she could be with and yet she’s trying to make out as though she’s some sort of heavyweight influencer on a boat in Egypt with a load of people who are at least 10 years younger and who are looking at her like she’s something that’s blown in from the streets.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 44