Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
What utter bollocks. Not a fucking chance at 16 she moved to ibiza. She would have been in year 11 as she was born in October so she would have been nearly 17 when she left school and you need written parental consent to fly.

I don't get why she doesn't fuck off and move somewhere abroad. But I'm sure she can't claim for UC and PIP. Dirty scroate
“I am who I am because of it”

you can’t blame Ibiza for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
I reckon what really happened was someone mistaken her for a fucking smelly camel and tried to throw a saddle over her back, cracking a rib.

She’s one fucking disgrace, always a drama with her.
Never takes her long to request a wheelchair, remember when she was getting wheeled around Trafford Centre after “heel surgery” the fucking joke.

• Haha

Lyla001

VIP Member
So Sals latest rant about lending people stuff.
My theory is:
I reckon her pal pepsy borrowed the range on Saturday affy and brought it back in a state.
She did this ,to nip and get some food as she was starving after Sal fed her a toddlers portion and 5 nachos🤷‍♀️

• Haha

laughing

VIP Member
Our Sal,

I have sussed it!

Have custody of your children and then you won't have time for all this drama

Lots of love xx

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Its_Me

VIP Member
I honestly think shouting arrrrriiiiiibbbaaaa in her billy goats gruff voice has been the highlight of the thread thus far for me 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

VIP Member
The glasses chain and the Jane Norman handkerchief top / white jeans combo 🤡🤡🤡 not even going to dwell on how much her nipples must have no feeling in them cos could you be arsed with those scratchy disks all night 🤣 tragic cow

• Haha
Reactions: 31

kermucklowe

Chatty Member
Why do these people make up shit about their past knowing someone can out them? I'd be shitting myself in case someone pulled me and said ibiza? When you were 16? Didn't you work in Kwik Save at that time 🤣🤣🤣 she's another Kate Hayes, who's been going to Dubai since Adam was a lad dontcha know?!!! , trying to reinvent themselves from the little scruffs they actually were.

• Haha

wiganuser

VIP Member
People are nuts. My fella got me an LV bag for my birthday and it’s literally my baby. This girl (I barely knew) was having pre drinks at my apartment and asked to borrow it for the night. I was like umm no. It was really awkward then the whole night but like wtf 😬🤣

She actually ended up staying that evening as she couldn’t get a taxi and asked to borrow one of my fellas tracksuits the next day even though she had someone coming to pick her up and had gone out in appropriate clothes anyway.

Now I just think she’s a tramp and she’s banned from our place because she’s a weirdo. She’s also full of drama judging by her insta, her and Sal would get a long well.
Sure you didn't have Sal round your house

• Haha

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
Deffffo, we were with a guide the whole day we were there and I was wrapped around my fellas arm the whole time to avoid the hassle 😆 She's the type who'd fall for the scams thinking they fancy her and end up locked in a carpet shop
The shops they take you to kill me off

As does the KFC in the distance near the sphinx haha

Modern day Africa I suppose

Anyways I need the goodies from Val , I love the phase two of all her trips , always decent content , mostly of her befriending more people who subsequently laugh at her / mock her in some way

82205722-CE99-4299-BC9A-99387B0AFE76.jpeg

I have said it before, but having to be nice to smelly fucking men to earn your keep , would do my swede in. There is no independance in my eyes. Eurgh the thought of not having a stable partner and having to be nice to random men with excess hair and stinking breath makes me feel ill. Go get em though Val love , killing it.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart