Sallie Axl #47 Tuebrook Trotter and the tale of the 12 holidays

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Lyla001 for the new thread title!

Prev thread here:

Round up:

We think she’s off to Egypt but duck knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

As you were!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Thanks to @Lyla001 for the new thread title!

Prev thread here:

Round up:

We think she’s off to Egypt but duck knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

As you were!
Omg lads im over the bloody moon!! Thanku so much!! Im.opening the wine as we speak🥂..
As you were ....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Lads i had the most votes for a thread suggestion 😭

I’m gonna go and eye duck myself in the mirror while i cry & eat a side salad 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Am sure she said This was her girls (mates not daughter's) birthday trip

Reactions: 3
Ooh lovely is the the new thread for Sally Waterhouse aka Sallie Axl, NatWest Val, baxel bean, @salvador_333_ famous for being on big brother uk, being a columnist in the daily Star, leader of the inkdolls, author of CrAzY witch, well known jetsetter who has travelled to 49 countries and counting ...

🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is she in Egypt yet lads? I can't see cos she's gone private the little wench 😫

Reactions: 2
We were spoiled for Choice with thread titles :ROFLMAO:
Sani axel though 😂😂😂
Got to be a contender for next time.....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she in Egypt yet lads? I can't see cos she's gone private the little wench 😫
Nothing on stories yet, she’s either still flying or she’s been collared by customs in one of her chain Mail outfits 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Must be in the cheap seats if she's not posting 100mph side-eye fucks out of the plane window.

Hope the oysters and cheeseboard-for-one has given her the squits, never a pleasant experience when you are clambering over people in the cheap seats....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can’t wait to see her strutting around dressed as Cleopatra.
Sallie Axl - comin’ atcha!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
She must have taken the kids out of school , scruffy duck can't afford the school holidays 😄😅😅😅

What kid would want to go on a nile cruise, they were renounded for pensioners. Sal, take them to a waterpark hotel or Disney you scruff

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.