Sallie Axl #46 Zero hour contract mum, in London again to take it up the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because she is bleeping mental 🤣🤣🤣

If anyone wants pure mental entertainment ditch boring Sal and check out Marcus Mitchell on insta stories, he is currently pissed in a Travelodge in Cornwall begging for money to his Paypal account to drink and if he doesn't get it he is going on a robbing spree??? His toe is falling off and he has put on about 2 stone in a fortnight would love to see the "getaway" run 🤣🤣 oh and he did a tit on a LIVE video in some bushes last night just before the cops turned up #couldntmakethis💩💩💩up
Stop it! Just looked at his story with the PayPal wtf 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Stop it! Just looked at his story with the PayPal wtf 😂
Yes it is sooooooooo bad I genuinely feel sorry for his parents and siblings as he has totally lost the plot but I don't think he is daft as he is proper playing up to get money 😤 his sister has put notices up in local shops to not serve him booze, he went in disguise last
night to the garage with the 'Travelodge bed runner' round his Head and got booze WTAF 😟 #tragic

• Wow
Reactions: 8
12th holiday in under a year.

Don't think you can call it a holiday when you go of for a period of time to be paid for a shag

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did anyone see the viral video on Twitter yesterday of the Dubai porta potty?
If you type that in, it comes up.
100% wouldn’t advise it though, I’m traumatised.
It’s different talking about it, but seeing it in action sent my head west 😭

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The smell 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
it’s so bleeping bad! Luckily I already knew about Dubai porta potties from you rat gurlzz!

Reactions: 1
Don’t look at it. Seriously. It’s not even what I thought it was gonna be eg proof of an Instagram model getting shat on in Dubai. It’s just disgusting and weird.

Reactions: 10
Oh god I watched it….I wish I hadn’t scoffed my last Easter egg because I feel like it’s going to make an appearance again 😷😷

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Who the heck is Marcus Mitchell? He’s always mentioned?

will Sal get in the pyramids in that top she wore the other night? Not sure how she’d take being told to cover up 😬

Are there animals involved? I can’t search it if there is, I’d be seriously disturbed 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Because she is bleeping mental 🤣🤣🤣

If anyone wants pure mental entertainment ditch boring Sal and check out Marcus Mitchell on insta stories, he is currently pissed in a Travelodge in Cornwall begging for money to his Paypal account to drink and if he doesn't get it he is going on a robbing spree??? His toe is falling off and he has put on about 2 stone in a fortnight would love to see the "getaway" run 🤣🤣 oh and he did a tit on a LIVE video in some bushes last night just before the cops turned up #couldntmakethis💩💩💩up
I only discovered Marcus a few weeks ago and its been a wild ride. I want to quit my job and stay awake all night watching him. I CANNOT peel my eyes away

• Haha
Reactions: 9
will Sal get in the pyramids in that top she wore the other night? Not sure how she’d take being told to cover up 😬
When you go on nile cruises you have an armed guard with you when you on on excursions, they won’t put up with her tit. Also if you aren’t covered up enough when you visit museums etc they usually have spare outfits for you to put on or they won’t let you in.

But lets face it she aint going on a cruise 🤣 And if she does she won’t leave the boat she will just lay around like a choc ice melting in the sun

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When you go on nile cruises you have an armed guard with you when you on on excursions, they won’t put up with her tit. Also if you aren’t covered up enough when you visit museums etc they usually have spare outfits for you to put on or they won’t let you in.

But lets face it she aint going on a cruise 🤣 And if she does she won’t leave the boat she will just lay around like a choc ice melting in the sun
Got visions of her in her thong triangle bikini sunbathing by a load of coffin dodgers 😬🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh sals having a night in coz bank holidays don’t mean that much to her coz she doesn’t have a full
time job…or any morals….or her kids full time…or any self respect 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.