Sallie Axl #46 Zero hour contract mum, in London again to take it up the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Getting her bum done in 3 weeks time?

I’m blocked, but I was under the impression from what I read here that her bum gets ‘done’ on a fairly regular basis.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Wonder why vals so called landlady Kate Stewart is hoeing it in ibiza with Sophie may Dixon 🤔

Reactions: 5
Wonder why vals so called landlady Kate Stewart is hoeing it in ibiza with Sophie may Dixon 🤔
I thought that was her on SMD stories. Wonder wot the score is there then🤔Sal must have had prior engagements thats why she couldn't go to wayneyboys party 🤣

Reactions: 7
I thought that was her on SMD stories. Wonder wot the score is there then🤔Sal must have had prior engagements thats why she couldn't go to wayneyboys party 🤣
Yeah vals invite defo got lost in the post haha wonder if that Stewarts a bit part madame 🤔 it's all a bit strange all these connections to each other are in the hoe world haha

Reactions: 10
Yeh defo. Noticed Chloe Khan liked SMDs post too. More 💩 work heading Sophies way if shes knocking about!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Yeah vals invite defo got lost in the post haha wonder if that Stewarts a bit part madame 🤔 it's all a bit strange all these connections to each other are in the hoe world haha
Looks to me like Val and Kate don't follow each other on Instagram any more 👀

Reactions: 5
Wish we could have the wiki back, we could have a section of "The things Val was gonna do..... " 😂
SMD has had her lips done AGAIN!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Doing Yoga today. I suppose flexibility is a must in Sallies line of "work". Nice to see her upskilling.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Didn’t she claim to be a Yoga expert when she was in Tulum?? She kept posting videos of herself leaning on a couple of yoga blocks like a table being held up by a couple of old dictionaries.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ibiza was supposed to be the May bank hol which is Monday so I assume that's another holiday that didn't happen.

Also how can she be getting her "bum done" in three weeks but claims she's going Monaco GP which is just over 4 weeks away... Surely she'd need to recover and wouldn't be travelling. Then again this is Val who talks bleeping shite and the sugar daddy probably didn't agree to pay for it.

Reactions: 9
Ibiza was supposed to be the May bank hol which is Monday so I assume that's another holiday that didn't happen.

Also how can she be getting her "bum done" in three weeks but claims she's going Monaco GP which is just over 4 weeks away... Surely she'd need to recover and wouldn't be travelling. Then again this is Val who talks bleeping shite and the sugar daddy probably didn't agree to pay for it.
She’s got the cruise on the nile whilst the Grand Prix is happening . Maybe Val will get them to drop her off 🤦‍♀️🤥🤥

Bunk beds
Grand Prix
Ibiza
Burning man
Talum
LA
Bali
Any where else she hasn’t gone ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Don’t you normally put a bit of weight on if you are having a bbl?
She’s not said it’s BBL hopefully she’s getting those implants taken out.

^but yes the bbl where they suck the fat out and replace it into your bum you’re meant to have enough fat to remove but I’ve seen girls who are smaller than Sal have it. Dangerously probably.

Reactions: 2
She’s got the cruise on the nile whilst the Grand Prix is happening . Maybe Val will get them to drop her off 🤦‍♀️🤥🤥

Bunk beds
Grand Prix
Ibiza
Burning man
Talum
LA
Bali
Any where else she hasn’t gone ?
Greece last year?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.