Sallie Axl #45 Hoes without boarders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much does she want to check herself out in the mirrors
I’d say she would shag herself if she could, but she clearly does for the old men on her only fans 🤢

Reactions: 8
You know what, she’s a tit mum - her kids are better off without her - she knows it, we know it, grandma knows it.
Sallie clearly does not want to be a mother and I’m still surprised how many on here are shocked at her flagrant dismissiveness of the kids - I expect that more than snippets of “family holidays” or whatever at this point!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Moves : PRIVATE
Is she delusional putting that on her story ?
She shows us her PRIVATE life daily about 90 times move for move
We even see her bulge in her leggings
So far from private

• Haha
I’m trolling myself. In my day job I work in marketing and have a ‘mummy influencer’ event. I’m adding Sallie to invite list. 😂😂😂 wanted to share here as you’d all get the joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
HIIYA LADS. Haven't been around for ages, glad to see you're still a bunch of funny fuckers, thank god for tena ladies

PS. smeggy sal has massive fucken ears, alright grandpa jo

30F85632-8EB0-4504-99C4-FDC2F292C18B.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I swear to god i am hopping on a train to Tuebrook to take that jacket off her so i can burn it 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.