Sallie Axl #45 Hoes without boarders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m enjoying reporting every single bot follower that she is buying for her ‘cringegram’. Her follower numbers are starting to fall again, which pleases me. I do it while I’m having a fag at work. I’m hoping she sees this and chooses to spend the money on her kids instead. Or her podcast/women in prison/camper van/bunk beds.
She is following a researcher for Married At First Sight though. If she gets on that programme and claims to be a victim of DA we are all doomed.
Which option do you use to report bot accounts

Reactions: 1
Oumith!? It's Oumph FFS. Valerie do not jump on the vegan bandwagon, we don't want you! She's thick as duck

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just a quick one guys why’s she talking like she’s from “Oz”
Good hey maayyyyyteeee
Put another shrimp 🍤 on the Barbyyyyyy

Also WHAT the actual HELL has she got on oh my Gggggggggggg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If I’ve just done that workout that she said she was gonna do I would be a bright red sweaty mess and no way would my hair be down like that, would be piled up on top of my head ready for war. She’s just walked on the treadmill for 5 minutes.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Oh BTW does anyone know where I can get a £950 mugler from ?
Wish list ?
Not to mention you could probably get one out of St.John’s precinct that looks the double or Boo Hoo
Now piss offffffffffffffffff Sal

That Australian accent is absolutely insane “Sooooooooooooooyyyyyyyyyeeeeee”
Omg not to mention why doesn’t she just work out and leave
It’s actually that simple you know
Mantra for the day “ workout and leave
No camera, no pouting, no insane workout gear, no bum shots, no ozzy accents….
It’s actually around the bend
Does she know you can actually go the gym do your thing then leave ?!!!! Help me out here

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
If anyone is old as me, you will remember magazines like My Guy and Jackie that had photo stories in them all about the girl after the boy! This pic screams it!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.