Sallie Axl #45 Hoes without boarders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are after your dealers number
Probably a punter Salvador! Making out she’s all pure and zen 🤣🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿

If anyone is old as me, you will remember magazines like My Guy and Jackie that had photo stories in them all about the girl after the boy! This pic screams it!!!
Hahaha I used to read those when I was about 12 lol , one was called blue jeans and patches 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Probably a punter Salvador! Making out she’s all pure and zen 🤣🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿

Hahaha I used to read those when I was about 12 lol , one was called blue jeans and patches 🤣
Blur Jean's & Patches!!!! Loved them!!!!!!

Reactions: 3
Why does she do this contortion and photoshopping? She surely knows how ridiculous it is???? Spot the difference!!

the woman has serious issues with her own image, nothing good ever came from loving your own image this much.
Body dysmorphia at its finest 😞

Reactions: 4
Noooo that dance in the gym feel a bleep for her hahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She literally has duck all to do!.
No job, no mates, prob no money.

Every day is the same. Zen quotes, eggs, gym.

And now shes prancing round the fuckin gym with her only mate like an excitable 14 year old!

Why dont u get home Sal and prepare a nice dinner for your kids to come home to like the rest of us .

Reactions: 11
Never known someone to have to prove they have best friends all the time!
She's like a child!

Reactions: 12
She has been to the gym twice today and is still is the same stinking clothes.

Sal you smelly witch get in the shower and have a wash 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 15
sal.jpg

OMG I literally had to double take. I'm so used to her filtered face i was confused who this 50 year old looking hag was!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.