Sallie Axl #45 Hoes without boarders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if Sal says Tuebrook like a wool (like me).
I didn’t know Gateacre wasn’t pronounced Gate Acre until recently 😬
Proper wool behaviour soz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Overlooks the m62 next to the ikea and m&s 😂😂😂
My fella knows people who go there and I'm begging them to take sly pics of her but he's too much of a shitbag to ask them

It’s directly opposite the Audi garage in Warrington. It’s just so random seeing loads of topless bodies on a pissing rainy day right in front of the Audi garage on the m62

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Probably because they are fakes. I’d expect the real ones to fit nice and stay in shape.

These will be fake and she’s worn them that many times they have stretched out of shape
Nah they were an awful fit when she got them and they're real.

They looked lovely before she put them on.

Reactions: 3
Nah they were an awful fit when she got them and they're real.

They looked lovely before she put them on.
She hasn’t got the right body for them seen them on other people and if the fit is right they look OK. dislike her but Amanda Harrington wore them and the way she styled them they looked quite nice.

Reactions: 2
Does she think she’s going to pull some rich bloke in London 🧿🧿🧿

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She needs to swerve the posh spice underwear/suit combo it looks a show! bleeping wannabe 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.