Sallie Axl #43 Dubia, Miami, Teleeeve, where next for Sal and her wizard's sleeve?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she has audacity to post about supporting victims of DV. She’s bleeping crazy

Reactions: 11
I can’t believe she has audacity to post about supporting victims of DV. She’s bleeping crazy
narcissists always see themselves as the victim. She won’t support any victims, it will be all about her.
personally I think she should wait til she gets custody of her kids before offering advice on how to get custody of your kids but what do I know, she’s the DV expert, being a perpetrator of it she probably knows more than most.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wahahaha the post of her strutting in the bog like she's lady muck!!! She's just been shat on for days .. her beaten up lasagne is dying for her to make her flight so it can have a rest... bet shagging her is like throwing a pin in an alleyway!!! Absolute minger !

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah I’m telling you, if some rich guy has paid for what he has been promised and then this scruffy horror turned up he’s probably fuming and demanding a refund

• Haha
Reactions: 8
35 and still eyefucking your self whilst on holiday . Who even does this 😩 the blokes obviously loaded his beans off and is back with the wife . What a life 🤣🤦‍♀️😩 and Sal be walking like John Wayne around Dubai airport

Reactions: 21
Now a podcast about DV. Didn’t she stab him? I front of child. It’s a mockery.

Reactions: 7
Her implants look fucked.

She’s now putting up stories of her with some random reality tv person that has just bought himself some snide trainers that my Nan would wear.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.