Sallie Axl #43 Dubia, Miami, Teleeeve, where next for Sal and her wizard's sleeve?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like a 4ft male version of Sal
This Dubai trip is traggggic. That’s the only mate she could find tonight.

seriously though where is the mental gambolling woman from the airport. I thought Sal was gonna cling on hard to her!

Reactions: 10
24659355-4F4F-47BB-8D8E-3250260C8DBF.png
She’s in a randoms apartment (could be a John) and she’s so boring he’s put his virtual reality goggles on 🤣

2137A319-5336-4CC1-A26D-BD7F23ADE962.png
And I’ve no explanation for this other than she’s lieing down on his sofa and he’s made her put on his jumper to hide her bulbous deformed tits

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You lot are taking the absolute piss with this thread title I can’t stop laughing at it every time it pops up. Best one yet 😭😭😭😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sallies changed her bio again. Countries gone now.
def been trawling here

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She looks like she's scouting boys for her kids they're so young compared to her..... atleast she got a room for the night anyway, as all knew she had to leech on to someone else to stay somewhere!!

Reactions: 6
Wonder If she falls in love with him like Charlie! 🤣 she has that stalker vibe to her.
Someone needs too tell him who she actually is and where she has been! 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wonder If she falls in love with him like Charlie! 🤣 she has that stalker vibe to her.
Someone needs too tell him who she actually is and where she has been! 🤮
Haha I was just coming on to say the same 🤣 is this Charlie 2.0 haha run Silvio run 🏃‍♂️

Reactions: 7
Hahahaha has she seriously gone back for a one night stand with some man from a club and posted him on her story 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.