Sallie Axl #43 Dubia, Miami, Teleeeve, where next for Sal and her wizard's sleeve?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s the sort of person that will fall bunny boiler in love overnight, duck off her flight home and stay out there absolutely zero fucks given. Hope he’s managed to turf her out onto her economy seat back home 🥴

Reactions: 16
She’s the sort of person that will fall bunny boiler in love overnight, duck off her flight home and stay out there absolutely zero fucks given. Hope he’s managed to turf her out onto her economy seat back home 🥴
Thats what she did in Mykonos with the Kent 4 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18

She's not on her flight home and is staying another night. Absolute waste of a mother.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Old Val is staying another night, after getting rogered last night hahaha
Dubai is keeping me here 🤣 the burj punter must have paid a tidy sum 🤣

Val makes my life seem so dull lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dubai is keeping me here is code for some dick I found in a club is keeping me here cos I’m a bunny boiler 🤣Give us the content we deserve axl!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Fell off this thread ages ago, nice to see nothings changed. Still doesn’t give a duck about her kids. Still wearing tit Ali express knock offs & eye bleeping herself. Still a selfish witch.
Same old Sal.

Reactions: 25
Her poor kids must ask why is mummy always away and why doesn’t she take us with her and stuff like that. What an asshole she is !

Come on Val keep it coming 🤣

Reactions: 9
FFS i hope the new fella is a conman and he fleeces her of her earnings or she wastes the lot trying to show him what a successful, wealthy independent boss babe she is.

Reactions: 12
Seriously, how the duck does she look her kids in the eye?? Whilst she is earning the money across the other side of the world doing god knows what with randoms 😤 she is damaging her kids more and more and no amount of designer tat or bullshit will make up for that 🤔 all kids want is stability and being present something Sal has no idea about? #poorexcuse 😟

Reactions: 14
Has she shite booked another hotel, she’s spending the time until her flight being a clingon to whoever will have her.

Hanging out at her airport sisters hotel today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 1031040
some bad meff of some kind
It looks like he's on the German version of Geordie Shore and it was a different lad who was wearing the VR goggles.
Cos German Shore meff went off with his mates and was posing with other girls.
So I reckon Val paid a tenner to get a vid with him like people do with Charlotte Crosby and the other knobheads from Geordie Shore - which I have never watched in my life!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mother of the bleeping Year right there…

How can she say in all seriousness that she’s going to give advice on a podcast about getting your kids back from care when she does everything in her power to not even be on the same continent as her own. Absolute bleeping scratter, she is.

Reactions: 28
Has she shite booked another hotel, she’s spending the time until her flight being a clingon to whoever will have her.

Hanging out at her airport sisters hotel today 😂
Ha! I thought you were joking! She actually is with airport girl! Its beyond sad! ....but funny! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I would say her poor children but actually think they are better and happier without her.
She isn’t letting them down because she doesn’t have them in her care.
Something but have gone tits up again to lose access as we have had tulum and now Dubai with no mention of the kids sleeping in them bunk beds

Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20220201-105812_Instagram.jpg

Classy????? My Little Willy has more class than her and Little Willy sometimes drags her bum across the rug when she's got an itch!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
That airport girl’s insta stories are horrible, poor Bear in a cage running up and down looking distressed! 😢 I hate tit like this!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.