Sallie Axl #43 Dubia, Miami, Teleeeve, where next for Sal and her wizard's sleeve?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Knew she'd manifest her recovery from her blood clot within hours. She's Lit proved both of my posts from her illness starting from her wisdom toof to her recovery!
Need to change my name to mystic Ethel 🔮🧙‍♀️

P.S. love the title but really wanted Assault Bae to make an appearance 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Radio silence, bet she was on a job last night, hence the lashes being done despite being ill with pleurisy or PE

Reactions: 9
If only poor Vegas could talk 🤔 maybe he would tell us where the bunkbeds went
And where the alleged 17k a month goes that 'super squirter' Sal earns on Only Fans 🤣🤣🤣 you know he has got 'receipts' #prayforvegas

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
My first EVAH thread title. Gonna celebrate in Sal style with a line of colombian and a bucket of lambrusco. Heheheheh, #bantz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I hope she goes to bali

because if she does she’s gonna be turned away

they’re still not letting anyone in
Ooooh thats the perfect 'excuse' fir her not to go, not that she was ever planning to!

Reactions: 7
Sick my ass!! Salvador vali get to a therapist because the only place your sick is in your bleeping head!! Lying bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have known two people with blood clots who were in no state to leave the confines of their bed or house after discharge from Hospital 🤔 Sal's approach - do some Oscar worthy acting on insta stories, following day go and drive to get your lashes done and then the day after prance around your bedroom in Tuebrook Towers in a mismatching skimpy ensemble showing your wears off- its a miracle she is cured 😡😡 fooling effin nobody you lying crank #whofallsforthis💩

Reactions: 18
I have known two people with blood clots who were in no state to leave the confines of their bed or house after discharge from Hospital 🤔 Sal's approach - do some Oscar worthy acting on insta stories, following day go and drive to get your lashes done and then the day after prance around your bedroom in Tuebrook Towers in a mismatching skimpy ensemble showing your wears off- its a miracle she is cured 😡😡 fooling effin nobody you lying crank #whofallsforthis💩
She’s just a liar. I was off work for a few months. Last thing I wanted to do was book a holiday to Bali!

Reactions: 13
When i had pleurisy I was ill for three months, totally knocked out. Certainly not get my lashes done or prancing around my bedroom

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.