Sallie Axl #43 Dubia, Miami, Teleeeve, where next for Sal and her wizard's sleeve?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone listen to our real estate girl pryzbek , knows the ins and outs of everything 🥴🥴

The bleep has had more rental properties in the past 2 years than any fucker in the world
The audacity 😂 Pipe it down Axl you don't even own your own home or car unlike us 'Boss witches' on Tattle 👍 #wearewinning 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 14
But Sal i thought you had filmed your first podcast with Gia your onlyfans partner in selling your piss videos?

View attachment 1029662View attachment 1029667
Full of tit and reflection on this trip aren’t you.
Wow 😳 her delusion is next level!!
Sal giving advice on drug tests? What, how to cheat them? 👃❄
she’s not changed her life in anyway or done anything to try regain custody of her children, just dumped them with her mum & fucked off around the world taking drugs and whoring herself out.
Would rather take parenting advice from Karen Matthew’s frankly!

Reactions: 8
Imagine taking your kids to Cavo Tagoo in Mykonos of all places. Does she do anything with those kids in mind?
shes definitely got a sugar daddy or being bummed by 20 Arabs at once for all the cash she’s splashing.
Wouldn’t dare save it and buy a house would she. Mind then she’d have to declare where the money came from 🤣

Reactions: 10
Clearly her clients had enough of her as that room on latest stories isn’t the Burj
What’s the matter Sal can’t afford another night there without your clients paying!?

Reactions: 11
Clearly her clients had enough of her as that room on latest stories isn’t the Burj
What’s the matter Sal can’t afford another night there without your clients paying!?
So want to know what’s gone on. Assume job done. Got her cash and is now free. Maybe tonight’s the night we get our content!

Reactions: 10
Imagine taking your kids to Cavo Tagoo in Mykonos of all places. Does she do anything with those kids in mind?
shes definitely got a sugar daddy or being bummed by 20 Arabs at once for all the cash she’s splashing.
Wouldn’t dare save it and buy a house would she. Mind then she’d have to declare where the money came from 🤣
Exactly 👆 why not a boss girlie trip to Disney or something like a new york show on Broadway seeing as her eldest is into dancing and tit!

• Heart
I’m a bit confused and not playing down DV one bit. I always thought the pair of them (Sal and ged) were massive beak heads and were always just going at eachother and she stabbed him with a pair of scissors in front of her kid and that was it ? Social got involved and rightly so protected the girls. Is her book and that saying otherwise? And that she was the one abused?
Women can lose their children even as the victim of DV………if they don’t put their children first and cut contact with the abuser. There would normally be more going on and the mum seen as someone who is incapable of making the right choices to protect her children. Children witnessing DV is classed as child abuse and even if you’re the victim, you’re not protecting your child by allowing them to live in a DV home.

as we know, Sallie did way more than simply not make the correct choices (she was certainly part of the problem). She would have been given ample opportunity to prove she could keep her children from harm. Regardless, it was deemed she was not able to parent her children. Women like her will never take responsibility for their actions (or lack of), and let’s be clear, arrangements to only allow contact fortnightly (as stated my Sallie herself in Miami last year) prove SS had a serious concern that a judge agreed with. Always a victim however, never her fault.

Reactions: 12
Have her kids ever been on holiday with her? Does she take them on day trips? Parks? I don’t think I’ve ever seen her around other families or kids

Reactions: 2
Have her kids ever been on holiday with her? Does she take them on day trips? Parks? I don’t think I’ve ever seen her around other families or kids
That photo further back in the thread about her next few holidays (😂), taking the kids to Dubai was in teeny writing compared to the others. I’d actually have a smidge more respect for her if she just left it because we know fine and she knows fine she has no intention of taking those girls anywhere.

I just hope she doesn’t tell them they’re going on holiday, that would be beyond cruel.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
That photo further back in the thread about her next few holidays (😂), taking the kids to Dubai was in teeny writing compared to the others. I’d actually have a smidge more respect for her if she just left it because we know fine and she knows fine she has no intention of taking those girls anywhere.

I just hope she doesn’t tell them they’re going on holiday, that would be beyond cruel.
She’s already done that millions of times, Those kids don’t go fuking anywhere! I bet they are known as the fleabag kids and all the parents keep their own children away from them, you certainly wouldn’t allow a play date with that house of horrors now would you. Sal on her ring light in the corner of the kitchen snorting beak and enabler Lisa who apparently was neglectful now saying ‘yes babe, no babe, anything to keep you from stabbing people babe’ 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
So Sal’s on the loose in Dubai in a top which looks like it’s about to pop (god help em) 🥳, what’s the bets lads she misses her flight home?? 🥴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.