Sallie Axl #43 Dubia, Miami, Teleeeve, where next for Sal and her wizard's sleeve?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's the betting Sal/Svetlana' s next "Boss witch' move will be moving to Dubai as a Travel Agent 🤔 no qualifications needed as she has been to 47 countries don't you know?! Madge from Benidorm has seen more culture then this joker 🤣🤣🤣 she won't be able to get back to life back in Tuebrook now she has stayed at The Burj 🤣 such a pathetic existence give your head a wobble 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What's the betting Sal/Svetlana' s next "Boss witch' move will be moving to Dubai as a Travel Agent 🤔 no qualifications needed as she has been to 47 countries don't you know?! Madge from Benidorm has seen more culture then this joker 🤣🤣🤣 she won't be able to get back to life back in Tuebrook now she has stayed at The Burj 🤣 such a pathetic existence give your head a wobble 🙄
shes already tried that, just over a year ago she ‘moved’ to Dubai to sell real estate. She came home after 2 weeks and never mentioned it again

• Haha
Reactions: 24
shes already tried that, just over a year ago she ‘moved’ to Dubai to sell real estate. She came home after 2 weeks and never mentioned it again
I am sure her 'sparkling personality', tit spelling and being devoid of actual reality killed that one off for her she would be better off selling motorised scooters in Benidorm 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What’s she changed her ig handle to? I can’t seem to find her on sallieaxlnew & always block her after watching stories

But Sal i thought you had filmed your first podcast with Gia your onlyfans partner in selling your piss videos?

Full of tit and reflection on this trip aren’t you.

86709AD8-98E5-42A8-996B-9F6A2044CBE4.jpeg
B0A80C8E-5E53-4BC3-9936-15EE4E11BCA5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
There is support available but it depends if you accept it or chose drugs, lifestyle, sex work , males, then that is what limits your chances

Reactions: 9
In jays from the inbetweeners voice friendsssss. Fuk off val. They aren’t your friends. Just a bunch of randomers who take drugs together. It’s hard to believe this woman is mid 30s. I used to carry on like this in my early 20s. She can call us jealous all she wants but she’d love nothing more than a fella she could go away with and a nice stable home for her kids
Try contain your jealousy girls - so many friends she couldn’t tag them all is it? 🤡 she has such an empty life and pathetic view of what’s important or what would make us meany ‘trolls’ jealous (absolutely nothing about your life sal so give it up)it’s really sad and embarrassing

Reactions: 5
‘Because a good mum is a happy one’ 😂😂😂😂😂😂are you fuking messing Sal, I think you meant to write that in your case a good mum is having as little interaction with their children as possible due to being a brass, druggie, thief, compulsive liar, narcissist and being a big smelly scruffy slag wi no mates xxx what a fuking clown you are 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Salvador though and the Spanish subtitles means I cannot work again now all afternoon , sorry , she’s ducking hilarious how bat tit crazy she is

Reactions: 2
Haven't caught up on thos thread yet, still only on page 28 but HAD to comment.... latest post.. Balloon tits are back!!!!
Who the duck does she think she's kidding if she thinks we believe she looks like that the melted welly 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
She’s ready for filming?? Thought she recorded her podcast back in December? Guessing no one wants to be interviewed by our Val! Is it really a podcast if it’s just a recording of her telling lies about herself?! “So many women lose children through DV”… yes, but that’s absolutely right if the woman is the abuser, as you were Sal!! Honestly - she takes absolutely no responsibility for her actions does she?! She’s talking as if she was the victim of domestic violence when in fact it was the other way around!!! Deluded. Can’t wait for this episode to never come out too!

67E1723E-21C5-44DD-88BA-8F5C498DE16C.png

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m a bit confused and not playing down DV one bit. I always thought the pair of them (Sal and ged) were massive beak heads and were always just going at eachother and she stabbed him with a pair of scissors in front of her kid and that was it ? Social got involved and rightly so protected the girls. Is her book and that saying otherwise? And that she was the one abused?

Reactions: 14
Everyone listen to our real estate girl pryzbek , knows the ins and outs of everything 🥴🥴

The bleep has had more rental properties in the past 2 years than any fucker in the world

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.