Sallie Axl #43 Dubia, Miami, Teleeeve, where next for Sal and her wizard's sleeve?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sallie Przybek is Sallie Axl.

If we keep mentioning that, maybe it will show up on Google.

Reactions: 13
I’m very blessed to have travelled a lot and make meaningful friendships with people from other continents along the way. Those friendships have been nurtured through electronic communication & trips back and to (I go to them - they come to me) over a 20 year period. We have grown together and now bring our partners & children along as part of those trips too. There have been occasion where we’ve met without our families - but for the most part, we have grown together in the fullness of life (which includes family). She doesn’t understand anything of the depth these real friendships are. She’s beyond shallow & only puts out a version of herself she thinks will make her acceptable in such circles. And when she’s ‘accepted’ it makes her feel good because she knows she hasn’t had to reveal any of her deep flaws. Her constant blathering about it on social media is testament to everything it is not. We see through you Val. You’re like a window.
This 🙌🏼
All this ‘I’m so grateful for my amazing friends all over the world, so blessed’, it’s like she’s heard it somewhere and thought it sounds cool to say. The thing is, it suits her because she can’t nourish close relationships, these are ppl kept at arms length who she vaguely knows, they’re acquaintances. It’s genuinely sad to see, I don’t think she has even one true friend. She lurches from one mad idea to another, I’ll bet my life she will have moved out of Liverpool again by Christmas! The thing is, where will her children be then? Because she’s saying she has them back! She is genuinely very very mentally ill! She says she goes away for her own mental health but she doesn’t realise that going away and not facing that she is severely mentally ill is what’s perpetuating her mental illness. It’s a sad sorry state of affairs, she truly only sleeps well when she’s convincing herself that she lives this amazing life but she doesn’t. Her life is empty. I wish to his she could see that those 2 girls are what make her life, she takes being a mother for granted and she does not deserve them. Her family must despair but have given up, I reckon her mum is just doing her best. I really feel like it won’t end well for this girl. She needs to go home, commit to staying in one place and commit to therapy. If she doesn’t those kids will want nothing to do with her when they’re older!

Reactions: 12
ohhh I bet something happened but she won't say what! or does this thread show up on google when you type in sallie axl?
When she was being a hoe in Tulum last year people were googling her and found her threads. I think it was when she was being a jealous witch to the Spanish girl who also had a thing with that Charlie. It backfired on her big time as people sided with the other girl and sent Charlie links to here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder when Sal is gonna reel off how many clients she has had?? Clearly, bored out of her tree in between dicks and shits 🤔 i have travelled all over the world but at the age of 47 I feel no need to keep count its not that important in the grand scheme of real life and I am not that sad 👍#snoozefest #growup 🤣
I mean, she’s visited all these countries but is stood begging behind a DJ. It’s not like she actually sees any real culture whilst visiting so it’s really irrelevant

Reactions: 11
Most people have visited a lot of countries, loads of cheap flights and hotels, why does she think its impressive 🥴 bleeping sad bleep

Her bio has changed so much, on the run again are we Sallie Axl Pryzbek Valentina Salvador

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is she still out there ? Let’s hope those knees heel for when she gets back !

Reactions: 1
Imagine that’s your mum and you Google her name and you see all that.

I think moving back to Liverpool was a bad move for her,she doesn’t want to be there at all.
sitting in her terrace in Tuebrook completely shatters the international jet setting lifestyle she’s trying to convince everyone she lives.
She needs to travel and take copious amounts of drugs to forget what she has to do for the money for the travelling and copious amounts of drugs.
what a sad little life, by the time she gets back she will have just enough left for some cheap extensions and another shein shop. Going to start a go fund me for a lampshade for her bedroom as it really irritates me being a bare bulb.

Reactions: 9
Countries Sallie has visited:

Sorreto
Dubia
Saga Lake District
Tulum
Wakefield
Wales
London
Miami
Ibiza

She also visited 12 different countries on her way to Mexico last year as it was cheaper to get indirect flights

Next on her list:

Televeeve
GUM Clinic

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Think she’s been busy earning her keep the past 24 hours if I’m honest , the fun has stopped and work has begun 💩

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Yes it’s all gone quiet 🤫
Was going to say she may be sitting alone full of regret but she’s probably planning her next job and what she’s going to spend the money on, her basket on shein will be overflowing with enough ill fitting polyester underwear sets to start a house fire.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She has probably blown the salmon potty money already so has changed her name to lure in one more punter so she has flight money home 🐟💩✈

Reactions: 6
She is literally trying to be two different personalities, boho traveller free spirit doesn’t care about material things, is on another level with different vibes - but is that desperate to be seen in ugly designer clothing driving a rangey and staying in hotels and resorts (which I’m sure she slagged a lot of people off for)

She’s never going to be happy if she’s trying to impress two polar opposite types of people- just stick to what you know Sal, bad designer gear and living for the weekend, drama and being a spiteful human, passive aggressive no one.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.