Sallie Axl #41 Mulger jeans & Loubs galore, she’s still an absent mum & bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
COULD NOT BE ARSED putting make up on to go the gym, like her pores must be begging her for a clean afterwards sweat and make up all mixed together 🤮 I literally feel ashamed taking a picture of my treadmill post workout to put on my training STRAVA never mind filming whilst actually walking 🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
Let’s hope that’s a filter that’s making her lips look lopsided either that or she’s having a stroke

I wonder if it’s that salon she went to the opening of She posted loads of videos of her dancing and singing last year and was going to open her office in the same complex. More of her bullshit lies
wasn’t that at the secret warehouse … 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s been deleted from her stories already but there you go tattlers…
Ha ha but I bet she was happy to benefit from whatever illegal trading practices went on at the time so she could get her fillers etc.
She thinks she’s so clever but she’s just as dumb as the rest of them

Reactions: 7
Jesus, did not appreciate how bad those lips are.

BS that she has caused.
Make up - Jesus

Lots of lip smacking going on again

Gym - 10 minutes for insta poses

Reactions: 3
I defo think it’s about the girl with the tanning shop. Can’t member her name but during lockdown Val was still going for sunbeds
I hope it is cos she was a right bleep that tanning shop lady - didn’t she dox that poor woman who’d lost her husband

Reactions: 4
I am absolutely cringing at her stories this morning. She think shes some big time charlie dunt she?. Instead shes begging for mates cos she hasnt got any, trying to fill her day cos shes got duck all to do then nipping in gym for 5 mins for the gram pose. She leads quite a sad and lonely life.

Oh yeh sorry - totally forgot filming next week for another mystery podcast . She must be saving them up before the big launch🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
None of that rant makes any sense? Just throws in the words literally, positive, travelled and hopes for the best. All in some mad cockney accent???

Only came here to ask why she looks like a month old tangerine on her story

• Haha
Did a gym work out (well.....)
Got into the pool

Then put manky gym clothes back on :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.