Sallie Axl #41 Mulger jeans & Loubs galore, she’s still an absent mum & bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah it’s £85 innit a month ? Still stupid when it ain’t in the doorstep

birds are all in thing bikinis in the pool , right spectacle , restaurant bit Is nice like
Its pretentious as duck, with that daft infinity pool overlooking Gemini retail park 😂😂😂

Sal will look like a bleeping idiot there, imagine being her gym buddy, you would need a rabies jab coming direct into contact with her

It’s been deleted from her stories already but there you go tattlers…
Shes a shitbag ain't she 😂😂 just bleeping own it sal and out them

Reactions: 8
So she’s got ADHD now? Is that a new claim or did I miss that diagnosis before?

Reactions: 6
I’ve haven’t read here in forever but this has been driving me insane and I know she was last talked about on this thread…. Who was the blonde girl that was constantly off her tits, crashed multiple cars drunk driving and was facing prison etc 🙈🙈🙈😂

Reactions: 2
I’ve haven’t read here in forever but this has been driving me insane and I know she was last talked about on this thread…. Who was the blonde girl that was constantly off her tits, crashed multiple cars drunk driving and was facing prison etc 🙈🙈🙈😂
Khloe Niemiela

Reactions: 11
Khloe/Chloe?

oooohhh wonder who that’s about?
I wonder if it’s that salon she went to the opening of She posted loads of videos of her dancing and singing last year and was going to open her office in the same complex. More of her bullshit lies

Reactions: 5
So she’s got ADHD now? Is that a new claim or did I miss that diagnosis before?
Nah thats a new claim 🤦🏻‍♀️ Its been all over the news & social media about women being diagnosed with it as as adult so she is jumping on that as an excuse for her crappy behaviour.

Reactions: 12
Katie Price ? 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nah thats a new claim 🤦🏻‍♀️ Its been all over the news & social media about women being diagnosed with it as as adult so she is jumping on that as an excuse for her crappy behaviour.
I mentioned it the other week with her , maybe she has taken my non clinical Tattle diagnosis and run with it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Saw this and immediately thought of our boss babe Sal and her many one day besties 😂

B67014E3-8E79-4941-B46D-0EAB622D6174.png
3F094059-B318-4742-B841-DAD08B875CD3.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
🤣🤣🤣 absolutely! Such a boss babe waiting for the next grimy old guy to offer her $200 to tit on her face ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Trying to upload the video from this morning on her Instagram but think it’s too large.,,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.