Sallie Axl #41 Mulger jeans & Loubs galore, she’s still an absent mum & bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Defo had a job come through hasn't she and already spent the fee on that chavvy fire 🤮 she's absolutely vile!

Reactions: 9
Thought she was never going back to Dubai as it wasn’t her scene?

I’ll put toward for her flight there. Rat girl meltdown part 2. Bring it on!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Wow! as a "Full time" mum its amazing how she can drop all her commitments, like her kids! With just 2 days notice and just pop off abroad! 🙄

Reactions: 20
Val pretty pls can you pack your Kevin and Perry hat and do that boat party again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Anyone that keeps posting about how amazing their life is, doesn’t have an amazing life.

She’s manic at the minute. Dubai, acoustic sets for NYE. 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I was about to say the same, she's so erratic. Def called the dealer in tonight while the enabler has the girls tucked up on bed early

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I really hope she goes to Dubai
I am isolating and could do with the entertainment 🥰

Reactions: 17
So someone with the knowledge , can you get an interim order to spend with the kids then yeah ? Intrigued by this as i don’t have experience in the field.

If this is true, this was probably the good news she was bleating on about pre Christmas

Reactions: 2
So someone with the knowledge , can you get an interim order to spend with the kids then yeah ? Intrigued by this as i don’t have experience in the field.

If this is true, this was probably the good news she was bleating on about pre Christmas

No. An interim care order is when local authority share parental responsibility with parents. Those children will be on full care orders. Court will have decided when she is able to see them. Although she still has to go through the local authority.

Nan can supervise contact.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.