Sallie Axl #41 Mulger jeans & Loubs galore, she’s still an absent mum & bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The likelihood is that nan will have got a special guardianship order which means Children's Services involvement will end and it will be up to nan how much contact she has and how its facilitated. Childrens services could of got a supervision order alongside this so they can continue working with the family for a year to support nan with this but depends how the court feels nan is able to manage Sallies tome with the kids.

I highly doubt that given the risk. It may of progressed to an SGO years down the line. But there is no way those children wasn’t on full care orders. I’ll burn my degree if I’m wrong.

Reactions: 7
But she’s not really behind the decks with him, is she? She’s on the walkway beside the decks which pretty much anyone can blag their way onto. It’s all a game of smoke and mirrors…she’s out with her mate who rapidly ditched her for a guy she pulled so she’s not actually there with anyone now except those she’s barnacled her sink plunger suction lips onto…

Its all very sad and empty.
I think that was a female her friend pulled 😂

Reactions: 4
So I’m assuming Miss ‘covid doesn’t exist’ ‘I’ll never conform’ ‘you’re all sheep’ blah blah blah actually has been double jabbed after all, otherwise how is she able to get access to places like this! What a fuking mess she is 🦠

Reactions: 8
You only need to take a lateral flow and then people don’t really need to take one they can just say they have there isn’t anybody to police it. There’s a United game tomorrow imagine trying to test 75,000 fans. It isn’t going to happen and rightly so.

Reactions: 8
I remember her mentioning she begrudgingly got the jab due to travel restrictions for one of the countries she visited?

Bet she's still up off her face, riding some 18 yr old with acne

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I had a dream last night I booked Sallie to do my make up ?!?!?!?
It was somewhere near Asda in Birkenhead where she was?
I forgot to pay her so went back hours later, she told me it was £20 but I gave her £25 cos I felt tight.
She was dead nice aswell, personality wise I mean, I was so confused when I woke up 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I remember her mentioning she begrudgingly got the jab due to travel restrictions for one of the countries she visited?

I don’t think she did you can still travel unvaccinated but you will need a negative test to fly out and may have to test again whilst there or some countries say isolate for those not jabbed. I’m double jabbed and I’ve travelled a fair bit and my friend isn’t and she has been allowed to travel but it’s cost her a lot more than it’s cost me.

Bet she's still up off her face, riding some 18 yr old with acne
I don’t think she did you can still travel unvaccinated but you will need a negative test to fly out and may have to test again whilst there or some countries say isolate for a period for those not jabbed. I’m double jabbed and I’ve travelled a fair bit and my friend isn’t and she has been allowed to travel but it’s cost her a lot more than it’s cost me.

And I actually hate talking about covid so no more of that from me 😂

Reactions: 9
I had a dream last night I booked Sallie to do my make up ?!?!?!?
It was somewhere near Asda in Birkenhead where she was?
I forgot to pay her so went back hours later, she told me it was £20 but I gave her £25 cos I felt tight.
She was dead nice aswell, personality wise I mean, I was so confused when I woke up 😂😂
Did you eat cheese before bed?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did you eat cheese before bed?
No haha but I was looking at her Insta last night before I went to sleep wondering why she was showing off thinking she looked mint in sunglasses like I did when I was 16 in the Ritzy in 1990 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It must be so draining being like that x
it is certainly is for her and can be a rollercoaster for everyone close to her - she at least is self aware for the most part and seeks therapy regularly. As a lot of people were we were also fond of some party favours in our younger going out days but she’s realised the impact this can have on her mental health and is very limited in even the alcohol she drinks on a night out.
If Sal was taking active steps to get help for her mental health and stopped all the partying I would be extremely sympathetic to even her past troubles with her children but the refusal to look in the mirror and face it is what makes her so vile imo. There is always help out there for mental health issues and addiction struggles but at 30 whatever years old I’m beginning to think things willl only end one way for her which is sad really.

Reactions: 5
So I’m assuming Miss ‘covid doesn’t exist’ ‘I’ll never conform’ ‘you’re all sheep’ blah blah blah actually has been double jabbed after all, otherwise how is she able to get access to places like this! What a fuking mess she is 🦠
You can get in anywhere. My daughter didn’t even get asked going in to any event over Christmas. Plus one bouncer just asked me to show him my screen saver to get into a club. They can’t be arsed with the hassle just as much as any clubber

Reactions: 6
To come to Dubai you need a PCR to fly and then they PCR most British flights at the airport too. As Sal seems to be attending a super spreader rave I doubt if she will pass the test. Shame, I would love to bump into her in Spar or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Take it she didn't go to Dubia today then

(Deliberate typo in case it wasn't obvious 😉)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Love how she thinks her and her mate are soooooy mad taking stupid clips of each other pulling faces

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.