Sallie Axl #41 Mulger jeans & Loubs galore, she’s still an absent mum & bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i know she mentioned she had borderline personality disorder which is debatable as younever know what’s true with her… I have a friend with the same who isn’t quite as narcissistic as Sal, but the severe up and downs are definitely similar - making snap decisions to move home or decorate or book holidays on a whim to just cancel it all or forget about it or hit a low point and be unable to do any of what she planned.

HOWEVER we all agree Sal is a massive ❄ fiend and so I think it would be pretty hard to say where one thing starts and one ends 😂
It must be so draining being like that x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
How on Earth is she behind the decks with Michael Bibi? Thats me deleting him off all my playlist, thanks Sal 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 6
omg I swear I use to wear this exact outfit to my hometown night club with those Jeffrey cambell ginormous platform boots :sick: I thought I looked brilliant same as Sal does 10 years later. I even had ratty clip in extensions to match hers :love:
Me
Too!! Do you remember the suspender tights? Oversized T-shirt dress and them, boots and a clutch bag 😭 bonus points if the T-shirt had an eagle on! Cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I am literally cringing on her behalf.
She looks ridiculous in that get up, and walking round backstage like she owns the joint!!.

I 100% bet she says 'do you know who i am 'etc etc. Check out my only fans , boss witch blah fuckin blah.

Quick blowy for the bouncers and bobs yer uncle. 💦

It must be so draining being like that x
My Friend is exactly the same. Not narcissistic but diagnosed with personality disorder. I mean this kindly, but you never know what mood she is in one minute to the next. She makes rash decisions and then spends days going over things. Its constant.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Not being rude - but this pretentious tit being behind the decks. Put me bang in the middle of the crowd having a ball with my mates any day of the week

Reactions: 12
So someone with the knowledge , can you get an interim order to spend with the kids then yeah ? Intrigued by this as i don’t have experience in the field.

If this is true, this was probably the good news she was bleating on about pre Christmas

The likelihood is that nan will have got a special guardianship order which means Children's Services involvement will end and it will be up to nan how much contact she has and how its facilitated. Childrens services could of got a supervision order alongside this so they can continue working with the family for a year to support nan with this but depends how the court feels nan is able to manage Sallies tome with the kids.

Reactions: 6
I am literally cringing on her behalf.
She looks ridiculous in that get up, and walking round backstage like she owns the joint!!.

I 100% bet she says 'do you know who i am 'etc etc. Check out my only fans , boss witch blah fuckin blah.

Quick blowy for the bouncers and bobs yer uncle. 💦

My Friend is exactly the same. Not narcissistic but diagnosed with personality disorder. I mean this kindly, but you never know what mood she is in one minute to the next. She makes rash decisions and then spends days going over things. Its constant.
She asks people don’t I know you? Expecting them to say no but I know who you are. Makes me cringe still going places my 20 year old goes drinking

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
But she’s not really behind the decks with him, is she? She’s on the walkway beside the decks which pretty much anyone can blag their way onto. It’s all a game of smoke and mirrors…she’s out with her mate who rapidly ditched her for a guy she pulled so she’s not actually there with anyone now except those she’s barnacled her sink plunger suction lips onto…

Its all very sad and empty.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Looks like S stayed there last night you would think she would be desperate to stay with her another night with OR without the enabler. Maybe enabler has plans and that’s why Sal is on a bender.

Does anyone remember that account she was posting about that was “outing tattlers” and turned out they were trying to guilt trip people to delete their accounts 🤣🤣🤣 hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.