Sallie Axl #41 Mulger jeans & Loubs galore, she’s still an absent mum & bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should of had a walk in wardrobe in one of the other spare rooms of the Tuebrook Towers…..not like she has rooms for the girl’s because that would indicate she acknowledges that she has kids. Prove me wrong stabby….

Reactions: 7
Screaming at her walk in wardrobe 😂 any fucker could have one in their spare room if our kids permanently lived at their ma's.

Imagine the stench when she inboxes and hung them up, and that pile on the floor is making me HEAVE

Reactions: 18
Lot of gym gear for someone without a gym membership

imagine the pong wiffy off that pile - she’ll have the Turebrook rats climbing her walls tonight to see what the smell is

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who do we think the first guest on her podcast of inspiring women is going to be???
Malala Yousafzai?
Oprah Winfrey?
Or some skanky brass that gets paid to shag men?
😂😂😂😂😂🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Imagine announcing to Instagram that you’re looking for all black hangers and the turning up with them flimsy plastic pieces of crap. Also off topic but I’ve got an picture of her somewhere on this phone of her with her pants down on one of her walks and there’s a stain in the crotch 🤢 She’s vile

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Who do we think the first guest on her podcast of inspiring women is going to be???
Malala Yousafzai?
Oprah Winfrey?
Or some skanky brass that gets paid to shag men?
😂😂😂😂😂🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
i don’t think anyone has offered to go on it. This is the 3rd time she’s asking for a guest. She will only turn it into the Sallieroadshow

• Haha
Reactions: 9
i don’t think anyone has offered to go on it. This is the 3rd time she’s asking for a guest. She will only turn it into the Sallieroadshow
No wonder no-one wants to go on her non-existent podcast, she’s a skank with a history of violence and abandoning her children, she’s no victim she’s the fuking perp! Her only claim in life is getting paid to shag men for material shite I’m surprised she gets any business after all we’ve all seen the lame riding video 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 16
Oh girls , it’s podcast Monday is it not ?

Sorry if I was paying for sex and they whipped out a plant based burger , id be asking for a refund the bad biff. Bet she nicked them from the McColls on Tuebrook under that big black coat she has.
🤣🤣🤣 there’s some strange people out there who pay for the girlfriend experience, although imagine val being your girlfriend experience - ending up in a and e ✂ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
🤣🤣🤣 there’s some strange people out there who pay for the girlfriend experience, although imagine val being your girlfriend experience - ending up in a and e ✂ 🤣
It'd be the RGP rat gerrrrrrrrllll package 😂 or TSE Tulum Sal experience. She could do role play based on her different personas 😄
You could have the MLM sal where she takes you out exercising beside the Albert Dock at 5am then takes you back to her flat for eggs with aromat and mango 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Here's an idea Val instead of begging for state tickets how's about spending it with your kids 🤔

Reactions: 6
It'd be the RGP rat gerrrrrrrrllll package 😂 or TSE Tulum Sal experience. She could do role play based on her different personas 😄
You could have the MLM sal where she takes you out exercising beside the Albert Dock at 5am then takes you back to her flat for eggs with aromat and mango 😭
I’d repressed the memory of the eggs & fruit touching 😭

Bork 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s “filming her podcast on Thursday” apparently folks!! Hoping it actually happens, unlike all the holidays she says she booked (I’m still hoping the campervan holiday happens!)
I’m guessing that, if it’s recorded on Thursday, by the time she’s got around to editing the podcast and uploading it at the bus stop’s free WiFi spot, we should hear it around the 12th of never?
Wonder who on earth would go on a podcast to talk about domestic violence with someone who’s been convicted of domestic violence?!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ll still be in full family Christmas mode with my kids and family on Boxing Day. Imagine having a FIVE YEAR OLD and bleeping off to party Boxing Day.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Do you think when she posts all the designer items she wants it’s so her sugar daddy can see it and buy them for her?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.