Sallie Axl #41 Mulger jeans & Loubs galore, she’s still an absent mum & bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See she got my memo about her outfit....
Screenshot_20220101-205517_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220101-205525_Instagram.jpg

Been racking my brain trying to think who/what she looks like with that filter on and it's finally dawned on me! But with huuuuugggge fillers
Screenshot_20220101-205833_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Is it a scouse thing to say fresh all the time?
That psycho Steph Davis Always says it too and she's got some personality disorder also. There are sooooooyy many of these
clones going around, it's freaky. They all wear bad wigs, lips like Bog plungers and wear ridiculous clothes like fancy dress 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is it a scouse thing to say fresh all the time?
That psycho Steph Davis Always says it too and she's got some personality disorder also. There are sooooooyy many of these
clones going around, it's freaky. They all wear bad wigs, lips like Bog plungers and wear ridiculous clothes like fancy dress 😂
NO!!!! It really isn't!!!

Val is from the Wirral - so technically not scouse.
As for Steph.... Well... you know my thoughts on that woman 😤😂😂

I will have to look for an old map that went round Facebook years ago which showed that anyone who wasn't from Liverpool are all Wools 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I will have to look for an old map that went round Facebook years ago which showed that anyone who wasn't from Liverpool are all Wools 😂
I can confirm that us wirral squirrels do not say LIT.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Is Wirrel next to Liverpool? And why wool? Lol does it mean fake scouse?

Is Wirrel next to Liverpool? And why wool? Lol does it mean fake scouse?
The Wirral is over the River Mersey. It's classed as Merseyside.

As far as I remember, Wool is from "Woolyback" which is what people were called from the likes of St. Helen's, Wigan, those kind of areas. But it seems to have spread nowadays 🤷🏻‍♀️

It's quite complicated and a bit daft lol x

Starting 2022 as she means to go on

sacking of her kids out on the lash again.

I wonder how much coke she goes through per week

Reactions: 14

Yesssss Ethel ….. and we deffo don’t say lit

Reactions: 2
And technically, I should be Deeside, given that I’m 5 mins from the river Dee, and about 15/20 to the river Mersey 🤷🏻‍♀️ However I’m Merseyside. My mum lives 5 min away but is Cheshire. So anyone not from the Wirral work that one out. Also you can live right by the Birkenhead tunnel, yet have a CH postcode because your post gets sorted in Chester, and not Liverpool which is like 5 mins away in the tunnel.
It’s best to ignore us Wirral squirrels it’s far too complicated.
Didn’t sal go to school in the grimness that is Ellesmere Port, which is technically Cheshire?
Heads fell off 😬

I have just been watching Stay Close on Netflix. It's set in the North West and lots of scenes are set at The Dream statue in St Helen's. Jesus christ it would frighten the life out of me in real life! I'm terrified of statues.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's soyyyy complicated and confusing to explain to someone from outside of Merseyside.

Map 1.

BYU9n4_IMAAC6xT.jpg

Map 2
BF9UosICYAECzr5.jpeg.jpg

And an urban dictionary explanation
Screenshot_20220102-003740_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I quite like being a wool tbh, saying that I’ve never claimed to be a scouser like our Sal has with her fake accent 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I got distracted on other threads.. come back and Sallie has her kids?! Is this full time or just visitation? New house, new car.. someone give me the real update, not head in the clouds Sal 😂

Reactions: 1
See she got my memo about her outfit....
View attachment 956181View attachment 956186

Been racking my brain trying to think who/what she looks like with that filter on and it's finally dawned on me! But with huuuuugggge fillers
View attachment 956188
Wheres her waist on this 😂 slab of fudge bod 🍫

See she got changed.

ooh it’s gonna be a mad night because your doing tequila rose fuckoff 🤣🤣🤣

I’ve never seen half these girls on her Instagram. She goes through mates like coke dealers

Has her mate got a gym shark two piece on in a bar?
Sure she said she can only trust happy healthy pet mate. duck me why would these people want to be associated with her but they all look like scruffs like sal

Reactions: 3
I always worked on the basis that wools were St Helens/Surrounding areas that were north/west of Liverpool and that Wirral was plastic scousers.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.