Sallie Axl #41 Mulger jeans & Loubs galore, she’s still an absent mum & bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CC123442-71C3-4DA5-A5B5-9F71ECD09133.jpeg
Vals so busy looking at herself maybe she hasn’t realised she’s left her daughters behind?

A50F3875-9F80-43D9-96B8-E2456C97A664.png

what work can anyone imagine val will do in prisons? Working with prisons up and down the country 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Or could this be the big dale reveal?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
You can hear the kids in the back of most of the vids from yesterday though

Reactions: 1
Changed her profile pic to one of her with a mic. Professional podcaster our val x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You can hear the kids in the back of most of the vids from yesterday though
I heard a child’s voice in one and she put a lot on. She’s on a job they aren’t there, I’d bet my house on it

Reactions: 6
Chasing an imaginary elf with her imaginary children, when she’s actually out shopping with some arl fellas credit card in return for some bum sex later.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
When I’m with my one daughter (I only have one) on a day out, I never have time to be on my phone. I’m so busy looking after her, having fun, making sure she’s okay. How the duck has she got time to keep posting to her stories about this elf being everywhere, I don’t get it.

Reactions: 22
What a freak posting those elf photos, but this is the same person who lied about having heel surgery and flying home/ being in her own bed when she still in Miami 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
When I’m with my one daughter (I only have one) on a day out, I never have time to be on my phone. I’m so busy looking after her, having fun, making sure she’s okay. How the duck has she got time to keep posting to her stories about this elf being everywhere, I don’t get it.
Because she’s a ✨compulsive liar✨

Reactions: 8
So the elf is taken them all over london, including to Harrods. Can’t spell and doesn’t even have a Santa visit attached.
Also who’d want Santa to visit their hotel room, so weird.

Reactions: 14
As others have said, she spends loads of time on her phone given she’s ‘with her babies’.
Posting about all sorts of thing, thoughts with friends at a sad time, quotes, selfies. 🥴🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 6
Are the lies for tattles benefit or is she trying to fool someone else? I really don’t understand how her mind works 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Is she really that silly as to understand why she got a table?

Covid is rife in London, it's empty

Reactions: 14
God bless her one poor brain cell floating around in that head , protected by all that synthetic tat, thinking it’s got dinner because of a shabite crystal around her neck

• Haha
Used to dream of this life….
What taking your imaginary kids to a trip to london and going on the london eye? Hardly amazing is it.
what would be amazing is having custody of your children full time and doing things as and when you want and not through Lisa the enabler

Attachments

Is she really that silly as to understand why she got a table?

Covid is rife in London, it's empty
Literally SO quiet out and about cause everyones at home ill 🤣

I sincerely hope she is just bonkers pretending they’re with her, and hasn’t actually dragged her kids into the eye of a pandemic just to boast on insta

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.