Sallie Axl #41 Mulger jeans & Loubs galore, she’s still an absent mum & bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am still doubtful there’s a sugar daddy. No evidence of it other than someone mentioning on here and she looks like she’s got a bit of cash but that doesn’t necessarily mean it’s from there could be from fraud or she’s still buying fakes and passing them off as genuine with her various shopping bags she uses as props for her photos.

Reactions: 10
I wonder if Sal will wear her big shoulder pad jacket and thong jeans to London? Hmm… I wonder 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder if Sal will wear her big shoulder pad jacket and thong jeans to London? Hmm… I wonder 🙄
theres nothing wrong with wearing the same stinking rubbish blag clothes every time you go out…

Reactions: 4
Ah, She is taking her daughter's to see London. How lovely just before Christmas.........

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah, it's a Netflix show called Selling Tampa - a spin off from Selling Sunset.

We need some kind of dictionary to help people translate Sal's posts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shes a bad beg on toast honestly and I take it her begs to get her hair done in Liverpool went unnoticed 🤣🤣 bleeping made up!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am still doubtful there’s a sugar daddy. No evidence of it other than someone mentioning on here and she looks like she’s got a bit of cash but that doesn’t necessarily mean it’s from there could be from fraud or she’s still buying fakes and passing them off as genuine with her various shopping bags she uses as props for her photos.
Yeh she won't have one. The person who said it on the last thread did so from a new account with one previous post lmao. It was probably r Val herself trying to stir tit. Imagine her with a sugar daddy. She wouldn't be able to keep it to herself, she'd be flaunting it like mad but all she can afford is a Mugler baseball cap.

I don't think any sugar daddy would be seen dead with her. She is not discrete at all. She'd be snorting keys under the table and screaming AYYYYYY at the waiter whenever they went out for dinner.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
What is it about the Me Hotel in London that attracts the likes of our Sal and every 2 bit drug dealer from Liverpool?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.