Sallie Axl #41 Mulger jeans & Loubs galore, she’s still an absent mum & bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honest to God Lisa needs to have a word with her? She is unravelling before our eyes! If she were my daughter I'd be worried sick 😫

Reactions: 5
Isn’t there someone on here who can just confirm the kids are never away to these places she claims? Like surely people see the kids at home when she’s banging out these lies. Incredibly weird behaviour.

Reactions: 9
Being a full time mummy but being able to dress up and in bed by 10 who’s she kidding hahahhaahhahahahahahahhahaahhahaHahahahahhaah I can’t cope !!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Isn’t there someone on here who can just confirm the kids are never away to these places she claims? Like surely people see the kids at home when she’s banging out these lies. Incredibly weird behaviour.
I always think this 🤔 unless she blocks certain people from seeing certain posts? Otherwise she's just a complete bleeping head the ball! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
What a skank poor housekeeping having to go into that tit tip. And I have no words for that ‘skirt’ and fake Gucci tights.
That outfit is so dated and chavy. She would stick out like a sore thumb in somewhere upmarket in London

Reactions: 14
Removed the Milf part but doesn’t read tattle! You bleeping drip Sal nothing but a street rat

Reactions: 10
Lads!!! I lost you all 😭😭 I hadn't realised a new thread had been created and thought ffs am I the only one still laughing following Our Val?
But saw the MILF post and thought nahhhhh 🤣🤣

She's an absolute show!
I do think she's got the kids with her or at least had them with her and she probably leaves them in the room whilst she's out working

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So I'll admit, I was thinking Val had calmed down and was trying her best re: podcast and seeing her kids and I was thinking fair play to her. But alas no, she's in London on her own brassing but pretending she has her kids with her😆 duck sake Valerie🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.