Sallie Axl #41 Mulger jeans & Loubs galore, she’s still an absent mum & bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe the actual bullshit that she spouts, does not feel embarrassed 🙈
Acts like shes mother Teresa, helping all those in need 😂
We all know shes dragged her Kids with the enabler whilst shes being spit roasted for 50 quid

As the saying goes you cant polish a turd, and that's insulting a turd!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So on her latest story

in this last year she has moved house, new car, podcast and started a charity

please tell me more about this registered charity you speak of…. Lying twit

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Bella and Sallie are both in London I’m beside myself I want them to bump into each other

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So on her latest story

in this last year she has moved house, new car, podcast and started a charity

please tell me more about this registered charity you speak of…. Lying twit
Stealing clothes and toys that have been donated is not charity.
you have to raise £5k before you can register a charity. If val the clown 🤡 thinks a couple of bins bags of her stinking gym clothes raised that much she’s even sicker than we imagine
Maybe all us tattlers could manifest val gets a personality and manifest for her poor daughters that the bleep stops looking in a mirror for long enough to interact with them for once. It would lit be amazing for them.

Reactions: 15
If I had a new Range Rover would I be dragging my kids on the train, in the cold in a pandemic… nah. It wouldn’t surprise me if her kids aren’t even there and she’s on a job. She just looks manky.’go and have a bath ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This has really bleeping irritated me

I’ve organised and taken part loads of fundraising stuff over the last two years for charities and just giving etc for stuff that is close to my heart.

now this bleep thinks she’s mother Teresa cause she dropped her Ali Express second hands off to the local oxfam.

get in the bleeping bin

They say charity starts at home. How about looking after the needs of your own children before trying to help others via an amateur podcast

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The whole charity world is very weird and corrupt . It takes aaagggeess to be officially registered as a Charity. I do not buy this.

Don’t buy her kids are with her either - unless as said , the enabler is there.

London is dead anyways , people are dropping like flies . Best of luck Val !

Reactions: 13
She’s totally on her own in London. She’s on a job & a massive liar.
Her “mama” or “pimp” must love that ME hotel, she was there on her last job too when happy healthy PT came for the ride.

Also reckon they’re still mates? She ain’t posted that selfie that she loves of them both in a good 10 days, normally every 2/3 days x

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yeh she won't have one. The person who said it on the last thread did so from a new account with one previous post lmao. It was probably r Val herself trying to stir tit. Imagine her with a sugar daddy. She wouldn't be able to keep it to herself, she'd be flaunting it like mad but all she can afford is a Mugler baseball cap.

I don't think any sugar daddy would be seen dead with her. She is not discrete at all. She'd be snorting keys under the table and screaming AYYYYYY at the waiter whenever they went out for dinner.
And she is certainly crawling with STDs. any sugar daddy will disappear when they get that present that keeps on giving from our Sallie

Reactions: 7
B1FC7C3B-DEE0-4165-9D79-2C0A5CFA86C4.jpeg
This is the company that Sal has control of. Oh dear. Naughty Sal

“What is a first Gazette notice? A first Gazette notice is a warning that a company will be struck off the Companies House register, due to non-compliance. If unchallenged, the company will be dissolved, resulting in it being removed from the register and ceasing to exist legally” - Google

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She's def not there with her kids or we'd have seen a kids hand in the shot, all the designer clothes she's *bought* them, and some kids meals at the dinner table...so far nought - prove me wrong Sal! Or are you down there spreading your arse cheeks over some wrinkly old man's ball sack?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
She will catch the Rona, and be in bed for a week denying it’s the Rona.

Reactions: 14
It’s so obvious her kids aren’t with her, how sad that she has to pretend they are. Her whole life is just one sad fantasy

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.