Sallie Axl #39 Sallie went awol & drove us to other threads, Sallie came back, still no bunk beds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I can’t stop looking at this pic”

You can’t stop looking at any pic of yourself you self obsessed slag.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They're not bombs 💣💣💣
Bomfire night 😂😂
It’s a scouse thing haha. I agree it should technically be Bonnie I dunno where the duck the bommy has come from but it’s just what we say

wonder where that bommy was she’s posing by like a twit, Kirby?

Reactions: 4
Nothing says rough than chucking old pallets and couches next to a busy dual carriageway and setting fire to them...I'd rather bleeping DIE ta

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It’s a scouse thing haha. I agree it should technically be Bonnie I dunno where the duck the bommy has come from but it’s just what we say

wonder where that bommy was she’s posing by like a twit, Kirby?
I don’t know why it should be called bonnie night though ? Haha, BOMfire night so scousers shorten it to BOMmy night 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nothing says rough than chucking old pallets and couches next to a busy dual carriageway and setting fire to them...I'd rather bleeping DIE ta
Bahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhaahahahahh
She’s one rough witch. Fancy spending Firework night without ya kids 😳

Reactions: 14
She’s fucked up her lips…..she went for that “look” last time and still ended up with the baboons hole look…..Becky bumholes ex has a thing for bumholes and I need them to get together so hopefully this will really help 🤣💋

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Those Russian lips should only be done if you’ve never had filler before or if you’ve had it all dissolved. You can’t get a nice shape when there’s 75ml in there from over the past 10 years done by a million different people. They’re also really bad for migration and medically qualified aestheticians don’t recommend it

Reactions: 15
Why do they speak to each other as if they are 14 year old high school kids rather than 35 year old women who are parents. Love you my soul sister, Queen/princess/love of my life. Who speak like thst to friends at thst age !!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why do they speak to each other as if they are 14 year old high school kids rather than 35 year old women who are parents. Love you my soul sister, Queen/princess/love of my life. Who speak like thst to friends at thst age !!
People who aren’t actually good friends.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
The way Sal is going with them lips she will be back on Botched in no time and shame on Moscow aesthetics for doing it to her hardly a good advert for your work and I doubt there are any nursing qualifications behind that?? Anyone with a brain in their head knows that is not what to do to someone's lips with all that filler in already?? What about the risks?? 🤔 Sal is just pure attention seeking all the time, save yourself the embarrassment and ridicule hun and go and see a psychiatrist instead and get to the real root of all of your multiple issues and why you continue to do this to yourself (Katie Price springs to mind with all the procedures) and why you continue to be a proper tit mum to your kids because they deserve the absolute world and you are not it so stop thinking it revolves around you!! 😢 #soselfish 😡😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She looks like Ramona Singer in her “fresh” pic from this morning. Same crazy eyes

She looks like Ramona Singer in her “fresh” pic from this morning. Same crazy eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Doesn't she just 👏👏 I can just see Sal on "The Real Housewives of New Brighton" sashaying down the beach in all her fakery looking like a right knob 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhaahahahahh
She’s one rough witch. Fancy spending Firework night without ya kids 😳
The enabler has probably took them to a paid organised event, whilst Sal will be coking it up in some 26 year old lads flat in kirkby. Trash

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.