Sallie Axl #39 Sallie went awol & drove us to other threads, Sallie came back, still no bunk beds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our baby 🤢 late to the party but one of my ex’s used to refer to his child as our baby. He was a wrongun, don’t ask what I was thinking going near him. Why’s she trying to be scouse when she’s a squirrel? You just know she puts on a scouse accent on holiday 🤣
It’s one of her personalities

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I would love to know the demographic and description of her clients?? They must be proper wrong uns and bloody desperate to want her 'granny shagging' services though she is good at tit accents if they wanted to spice things up 🤣🤣 She is boring AF and about as sexy as a dead squirrel (wirral) 😂😂 #imissNatWestVal

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s not even pretending to have them at home anymore is she, completely given up that lie 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
HAHAHAHA has she really set her phone up and vid herself singing in a bleeping club/bar. The cringe is bleeping high here rat girls.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s not even pretending to have them at home anymore is she, completely given up that lie 🤣🤣🤣
I thought that 😂😂😂

I dont get the whole point of her moving back, I bet kate stewart is already banging on her door as she hasn't paid any rent. She hasn't attempted to but stuff or do it up, by end of the year she would have moved on again

Reactions: 6
I thought that 😂😂😂

I dont get the whole point of her moving back, I bet kate stewart is already banging on her door as she hasn't paid any rent. She hasn't attempted to but stuff or do it up, by end of the year she would have moved on again
Makes you wonder if her reason for moving away in the first place was legit (the guy threatening her), especially as she so openly posted where she was all the time.
I’m starting to question if she moved deliberately to be further away from her kids (so she could use it as an excuse to neglect them) as she’s no better for school runs etc. even though she’s close enough to see them every morning and evening (it’s not like she has a 9-5 job to get to)

Reactions: 2
Those bleeping lips 🤮😭 roll on Monday tho can't wait to see her looking like a right clown hahaha and sal only scals under the age of 16 say "sick" grown up you stupid bleep ya nearly 40 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Those bleeping lips 🤮😭 roll on Monday tho can't wait to see her looking like a right clown hahaha and sal only scals under the age of 16 say "sick" grown up you stupid bleep ya nearly 40 🤦‍♀️
I can’t believe she’s having them done again !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t believe she’s having them done again !
Roll on Monday rat gurlzz. Nov 8th will be known as industrial sink plunger lips day.
Can’t wait to see her struggling to eat, dribbling and constantly putting lip oil on those monstrosities
78B40EAC-3E15-46FD-AE47-363B8A0FDF61.jpeg

The beautician might as well glue this to her face

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Those Russian lips she keeps showing look a bleeping mess. She must have about 5 or 6ml in those monstrosities. I had mine topped up with 1.5 and felt like they looked huge, good help hers, bleeping baboons arse

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Been following Sal and the thread for a few weeks, not felt brave enough to comment until now... More lip filler?! I personally don't think they could look any worse but here we go... Can lips explode? Surely she's close to that if so!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.