Sallie Axl #39 Sallie went awol & drove us to other threads, Sallie came back, still no bunk beds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EEFA433E-285E-4D38-A9B4-7ABC89FDC7E1.jpeg

duck me ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
That amount of makeup is making me itch, no wonder sheโ€™s so bleeping spotty on her chin ๐Ÿคฎ

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
She looks miserable lately. Every pic looks like she's been crying or is about to burst into tears.

Reactions: 9
Old play doh face is looking rough !!!

I hope Katie does her make up for her that would be fantastic ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Eyes are fucked. Her lips look so wonky. She wants to be getting some of that filler dissolved not stuffing more in!

Has she paid for that make up cause Iโ€™d be fuming coming out like that. I do my own face better than that ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 14
Whatโ€™s that at the side of her head? Her hairline is further back than my school days. And have you all noticed sheโ€™s commenting on Kate Hayes posts more too
Whatโ€™s she saying? Iโ€™m blocked everywhere by Truff

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Whatโ€™s that at the side of her head? Her hairline is further back than my school days. And have you all noticed sheโ€™s commenting on Kate Hayes posts more too
Really? Pair of smelly bellends.

Imagine connecting with someone over people calling out ya tit ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 850036
duck me ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
That amount of makeup is making me itch, no wonder sheโ€™s so bleeping spotty on her chin ๐Ÿคฎ
Remember Barbz she has amazing skin for a 35 year old, said no fucker ever ๐Ÿ˜‚

It looks so bleeping oily and greasy has khm done it๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜‚

Really? Pair of smelly bellends.

Imagine connecting with someone over people calling out ya tit ๐Ÿคฃ
I bet they are plotting with the detECHtives to find us all out ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Imagine them 2 together, there wouldn't be enough bleach in the world to clean the seats where theyve been sat

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can't wait for Sal and the 'Defectives' to come and track me down ๐Ÿ˜ wonder what will they find?
An amazing mother who puts her kid before everything and loves him all the world โค
Been with my husband for 19 years and I am not a psycho crank
Hard working with a 29 year unblemished career in the NHS (Sal doesn't know what a hard day's work is)
Law abiding citizen (never stabbed my husband)
Never claimed any benefits or defrauded the system or my mates (Bella and benefit cheating)
Likes a bit of BOTOX but has it once a year and likes the natural look and doesn't look like 'the Bride of Wallasey'
Has better skin then Sal and I am 47 ๐Ÿ˜
Likes to call out 'fake ass witches' who make a tit of themselves on social media and tell lie after lie after lie and report it to Tattle
Certainly wouldn't be getting my growler out on the internet for wrong uns even if it got me 17k a month (allegedly) ๐Ÿค”
Lives in Manchester and never been shopping in Cheetham Hill like the queen of fakery herself ๐Ÿ˜‚
Would never pretend to be something I am not?!
The list goes on and bloody on ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Got my Zoflora and crucifix at the ready Lads ๐Ÿ˜

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Why do they speak to each other as if they are 14 year old high school kids rather than 35 year old women who are parents. Love you my soul sister, Queen/princess/love of my life. Who speak like thst to friends at thst age !!
Theres something about this that makes me feel uncomfortable. They way Sal talks about her pal is a bit well....much. it reminds me of when we were kids and like idolised someone!! .
Its fuckin odd.
But... i suppose shes the only mate Sals got so shes gotta hang onto her!
Quite sad really

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.