Sallie Axl #39 Sallie went awol & drove us to other threads, Sallie came back, still no bunk beds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Sal you are so sloppy and fooling nobody hun 🤔 dressed liked Honey G on crack in your front room with 'lets go' captions, where is the boring airport selfies?? Who is to say she didn't take a pic of them skanky trainers and bags on her way back from the "fuckathon' with her pimp and then the Kent 4 in Mykonos on easyjet?? Nothing she does is truthful 🤔 Think about it rat girls?? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg I’m so excited for this trip, she’s gonna have to spend some cash to be flash and to compete with Bella’s holiday. I’m expecting dolphins, jetski’s, helicopters the penthouse suite in a 5 star hotel, nothing but the best for her and ‘her girrrrllls’ I’m sure with the upcoming quality time with her family means we won’t a) see her posing in a tacky array of neon bikini’s, b) no constant eye fuking herself trying to be cute c) no daily motivational quotes c) no outing for her denim crusty batty shorts! Will miss you this week Sal, have a gud un 👍🏼☀✈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Will she go see a local butcher / surgeon while she is there though? Ruin herself a little more

Reactions: 3
If the Axl nippers are there, I dread the influx of the dreaded SMD-inspired peace-fingers-poses a la Princess n Precious ✌🤢

Reactions: 8
She should’ve taken them trainers for a wash in tye dry cleaners on Broadway before she left 🤢🤢🤢🤧🤧🤧🤧🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.