Sallie Axl #39 Sallie went awol & drove us to other threads, Sallie came back, still no bunk beds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she gone out in what looks like a sports bra and leggings? I thought she was dressed for the gym. She's morphing into Michael Jackson with that black eyeliner and nose fuckin hell

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That photo of her with her arm in the air has just given me a flashback of when she was in Tulum and she did that weird montage of herself posing in the garden, like she thought she was on a Vogue shoot!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What happend there? What did she do? I had to take a week or so break from her and becky bumhole my head was burnt out with them 😂
So basically Bumhole reckoned she’d binned ‘Amish’ guy off (after he hired prostitutes and plastered it over his SM- he’d been faithful to Bumhole for less than 7 days). Anyway, after this incident, Bumhole ripped Val a new one on a live, basically insinuating Val was scum of the Earth when someone compared her to Axl. Sal then went full on petty and started love bombing Amish with likes etc. Bumhole got back with ‘Amish’ but he then reposted a comment which suggested he and NatWest hook up 😂 Don’t know the ins and outs but it’s clear Bumhole hates Val (my suspicion is Val typically tried to move in on one of Bumhole’s exes, like she did with Jem Lucy).

Bumhole is a tit for taking ‘Amish’ back but NatWest is worst IMO for wanting a piece of action that is sloppy seconds and from a guy that most of us would have a restraining order against 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So basically Bumhole reckoned she’d binned ‘Amish’ guy off (after he hired prostitutes and plastered it over his SM- he’d been faithful to Bumhole for less than 7 days). Anyway, after this incident, Bumhole ripped Val a new one on a live, basically insinuating Val was scum of the Earth when someone compared her to Axl. Sal then went full on petty and started love bombing Amish with likes etc. Bumhole got back with ‘Amish’ but he then reposted a comment which suggested he and NatWest hook up 😂 Don’t know the ins and outs but it’s clear Bumhole hates Val (my suspicion is Val typically tried to move in on one of Bumhole’s exes, like she did with Jem Lucy).

Bumhole is a tit for taking ‘Amish’ back but NatWest is worst IMO for wanting a piece of action that is sloppy seconds and from a guy that most of us would have a restraining order against 😂
Thanks for the tongueupthebum i mean update....

Typical val then i noticed she hd liked a couple of his photos. The way they (amish&bumhole) edit their photos actually give me the creeps.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has she gone out in what looks like a sports bra and leggings? I thought she was dressed for the gym. She's morphing into Michael Jackson with that black eyeliner and nose fuckin hell
It is gym gear! It’s from the Off White active collection.

Also, her mate can’t dance.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thanks for the tongueupthebum i mean update....

Typical val then i noticed she hd liked a couple of his photos. The way they (amish&bumhole) edit their photos actually give me the creeps.
😂😂 My pleasure

Bumhole and Amish are total twats, the recent no filter shots were almost as scary as Sallie’s botched surgery 😆
I do reckon Sal was stalking her own Tattle thread (and Becky’s too) to start following him, was too coincidental to be otherwise. No wonder she can’t have custody of her kids, her time is too busy obsessing on Tattle 😂

Reactions: 13
Does she own anything that's not "designer" 🥴🥴🥴🥴
She’s a very strange woman who thinks “designer” labels somehow means she’s made it. Yet that place she’s at looks like most people there wouldn’t know a designer label if it slapped them in the face so it’s all for the show on her stories. Very pathetic when we know the real story x

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s a very strange woman who thinks “designer” labels somehow means she’s made it. Yet that place she’s at looks like most people there wouldn’t know a designer label if it slapped them in the face so it’s all for the show on her stories. Very pathetic when we know the real story x
Designer clothes these days are ten a bleeping penny.....you see people walking out of crappy council houses head to toe in fake tit.
Give me Zara any day of the week

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Designer clothes these days are ten a bleeping penny.....you see people walking out of crappy council houses head to toe in fake tit.
Yup. Don’t get me wrong I do like my higher end stuff but in moderation and designer doesn’t equal style. I certainly wouldn’t waste my money on a leotard with letters ironed on to it 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Maybe I’m getting old but I feel like designer clothes used to look classy too, now everyone looks like they’ve just come back from Turkey/Dubai with a suitcase of chavvy fakes 🤷🏻‍♀️

PS Sal, show us your white jacket that you wore to the Christening please. When you actually get something (and it’s not from Ali Express), do you wear it once and send it back because you’re skint?

Are you all packed for your holiday then?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ok I’m predicting one of her kids will be positive for covid and that’s why she won’t be going away 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Who was her mate she was with. Has she been sucking a dummy too long into adulthood or what?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Healthy Happy PT looks like she likes a party too 😳

How do they end up backstage at these events?
I don’t know but I can’t deny I was massive house head when I was younger and I do love Sonny Fodera. I did my seasons working in Ibiza when I was 19/20 and went to every club night I could up and down UK but I pretty much started to knock that scene on the head when I got a ‘proper job’ in my early 20’s. The memories are great and I still like a good time but I’m a similar age to Sally now…think she might have mentioned just one or 200 times last month she was turning 35 so I’m less than a year younger and I couldn’t think of anything worse than being off my nut behind a DJ stand in a night club dressed in gym gear with my hair in bunches 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Do you remember when she “booked a holiday” with some girl and she was slagging her off on Facebook saying the girl “robbed her money”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.