Sallie Axl #39 Sallie went awol & drove us to other threads, Sallie came back, still no bunk beds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wooohoo congrats 🙌

Sal why you not capable of going online and finding anything for yourself. Every day it’s something ‘who’s tried this’ ‘where can I find this’ ‘who can do <insert building work she won’t ever get done> in my living room’ bleeping boring mate, you will get the knock off version anyways just go straight to Ali Express.
duck off ‘ASAP’
Who does she think she is the absolute woman

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hahhaha no I don’t know him from those days, he’s more current. I was just putting into context that I like his stuff but wouldn’t be seen dead begging it ‘backstage’.
Oh absolutely , it’s embarrassing . Happy healthy part timer personal trainer loves the Greek restaurant is just as bad n all.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sorry to derail but I can't find the Becky Bumhole thread? The one I was reading from has been locked but I can't seem to find a new one? Thanks (•‿•)

Reactions: 1
Sorry to derail but I can't find the Becky Bumhole thread? The one I was reading from has been locked but I can't seem to find a new one? Thanks (•‿•)
Here it is -

Reactions: 2
Here it is -
Bumhole just creases me 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've spent three weeks reading from Thread 1, I'm so excited to be here in real time! :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I’m not convinced by all the multiple ‘let’s go ✈‘ on selfies. She hasn’t gone anywhere has she.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We are normally treated to an eye bleeping at the airport with a glass of wine, so let’s wait and see 😂

Reactions: 15
We are normally treated to an eye bleeping at the airport with a glass of wine, so let’s wait and see 😂
Absolutely... If she was in the airport we would have had the terminal photoshoot 😂😂😂
That’s what I’m thinking. She takes pics of everything normally so where’s your suitcase and airport pics? You’re dressed up like a comic book character in your front room saying let’s go 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That’s what I’m thinking. She takes pics of everything normally so where’s your suitcase and airport pics? You’re dressed up like a comic book character in your front room saying let’s go 🙄
Exactly... She's full of it 😂😂😂 cue some sort of issue at the airport hahahaha

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.