Sallie Axl #39 Sallie went awol & drove us to other threads, Sallie came back, still no bunk beds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe she might have gone away but I just don’t believe she has her kids with her. She’s willing to place a ride on kids toy in home pics to fake being a parent so she’s capable of trying to do similar in another country.

For their sake I really hope I’m wrong on this one🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I believe she might have gone away but I just don’t believe she has her kids with her. She’s willing to place a ride on kids toy in home pics to fake being a parent so she’s capable of trying to do similar in another country.

For their sake I really hope I’m wrong on this one🙏
Omg are we gonna have staged kids meals and jelly shoes round the pool?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I just need to preface this by saying this is not me softening towards her because she's still a duck up and a chronic liar but...

Its nice that she's on holiday with her kids and I hope they have a nice normal family holiday (doubt it though, I bet she films some 'content' whilst there) it must be an amazing feeling to be able to take your kids on holiday after years of not even being able to visit them. I hope for their sake she doesn't duck it up and the girls have a nice time, and I also hope she has a nice time and realises what is important in life.

Reactions: 28
If she has taken them away. I give her three days before she is off on one

Reactions: 6
I just need to preface this by saying this is not me softening towards her because she's still a duck up and a chronic liar but...

Its nice that she's on holiday with her kids and I hope they have a nice normal family holiday (doubt it though, I bet she films some 'content' whilst there) it must be an amazing feeling to be able to take your kids on holiday after years of not even being able to visit them. I hope for their sake she doesn't duck it up and the girls have a nice time, and I also hope she has a nice time and realises what is important in life.
Until I see a kids finger or toe or something like that I still won't believe she's took them haha

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Until I see a kids finger or toe or something like that I still won't believe she's took them haha
Me too, without proof it’s just Val saying she has and let’s face it, she’s a compulsive liar. Lisa would never contradict her even if it wasn’t the truth.
As I said before, we know Sal ‘accidentally’ shows and deletes her kids when she wants to make a point so if she isn’t doing this it’s because she can’t (because she’s left them behind again)

Reactions: 8
18A92B0C-0F91-4DED-8035-7B660A27E564.jpeg

I hope to god she is staying here because there’s duck all else near it, the area it’s in is really undeveloped 🤣

weird taking a pic outside it though 🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.