Becky Holt #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think people should be speculating when there is no proof - I’ve seen comments on her Instagram demanding to know why she has seen him - she’s heavily pregnant I don’t think it’s on.
tit like this is why tattle has a bad name.

Comments like this are trolling.

You’re not big or clever by writing this tit all you are doing is hassling a pregnant woman.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
What the duck are these on the end of his legs??
Zoom into that foot, why is it that shape??? 😂😂😂
sadly, this is the result of years of foot binding. pushing your 7s into 6s will leave you with little trotter-shaped tootsies.

it’s a terrible affliction. thoughts and prayers

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s them Balenciaga trainers - the most fugly footwear ever invented. Great ugly clown shoes for the kind of person that bases their entire existence around boasting about ‘designer’ goods.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s them Balenciaga trainers - the most fugly footwear ever invented. Great ugly clown shoes for the kind of person that bases their entire existence around boasting about ‘designer’ goods.
Bloody awful shoes, totally agree!

Reactions: 9
He has the worst fashion sense in the world. Will wear anything as long as it’s obviously designer. No taste

• Heart
Reactions: 13
They are rotten aren’t they, why anyone would spend money on them beats me, but as they say, money don’t buy class!

Reactions: 13
Clearly somethings happened between bumhole and Amish.
The fact they’ve been so quiet today screams drama behind the scenes.
Can’t wait for the big reveal 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Clearly somethings happened between bumhole and Amish.
The fact they’ve been so quiet today screams drama behind the scenes.
Can’t wait for the big reveal 🤣
Probably arguing and fallen out over who, out of the pair of them, this thread is really about 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.