Sallie Axl #39 Sallie went awol & drove us to other threads, Sallie came back, still no bunk beds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is absolutely no shape to them now, no cupids bow at all. Hideous and distorted monstrosity.

Reactions: 15
Just looking more like fanny lips, which is the whole idea.

What a mess

Reactions: 9
I’m not sure what’s killed me off more - the actual state of those lips or that the fact she’s loving herself off with that frigging eye roll thinking they look good!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That injector needs reporting and struck off for injecting more filler into those lips wtf

Reactions: 23
Haven't seen this one since Big Brother, clicked on there.. duck!!!

Leaving aside what she's done to herself, the "clinic" that's injecting those lips needs to be closed down & investigated. Like, she clearly has some sort of body dysmorphia but any qualified, actually duck that, any sane person would go nowhere near her lips/face with more filler..
Crazy, fucked up & sad all at the same time!

Reactions: 16
Wtf are them?? Absolutely horrific on all levels and a new level.of delusion with the eye rolling 😫, that top lip will be reaching her nose soon and then her nose will start growing like pinnochio with all the lies she tells 🤣🤣🤣 shame on the person who did this yet another enabler in Sal"s sad world 😡

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Well we’ll well I’ve not been on here for a while….

Sallies lips look like a prolapsed arse hole pass it on

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wtf are those monstrosities that she is calling lips! Nah she’s having an episode! Imagine kissing them under a Misletoe 🤢 you would think you were kissing a toilet plunger!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.