Sallie Axl #39 Sallie went awol & drove us to other threads, Sallie came back, still no bunk beds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is that??

It’s the sachet of olive oil she would’ve gotten with her side salad…she’s another level! 🤢🤢🤢
What is that??

Her twitter is private so unless they are following her they won’t see the complaint. Sounds like a dump.

It’s the little sachet of olive oil she would’ve gotten with her side salad…she’s actually another level! 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Shes got to be taking the piss with that "mum post" val your neither a here nor there mum you cheeky bleep!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“Im a cool mum” no hun you’re a total embarrassment to those kids
Such a ‘cool mum’ that
1) she doesn’t have any authority over if and when her children can go on a holiday (if N wasn’t allowed)
2) Needs to send her child/children back home before her because the tiny amount of time she spent with them has left her feeling like she needs a holiday to recover (even though she’ll be child free when she returns home anyway).

Yes Val, you’re right, you’re the epitome of a ‘cool mum’, you’re so ‘cool’ towards your children that I wonder if your heart is frozen where they are concerned 🤬

Reactions: 14
Perhaps it’s the rolling about in baby oil in the bath that’s caused all her drainage problems?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Christ she really emphasised the side salad Sal name even taking the oil to use as sun oil.. that girl can stretch a side salad far and wide… like a few other things 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
fuming coz there’s no telly in the room to babysit your child while you piss yourself for 20 penga ay sal

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I seriously have no idea how she can’t look after something as simple as hair 🤣🤣🤣..

Again, couldn’t imagine ever saying to my kids “soz your going home now with nana but I’m staying here” it would kill me, and them!

someone hit the nail on the head saying she doesn’t wanna be a parent and it’s been so fuckin obvious on this holiday
View attachment 840962
fuccccking hell. Sals in Tenerife whilst her hairlines in tulum 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.