Sallie Axl #39 Sallie went awol & drove us to other threads, Sallie came back, still no bunk beds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watery baked beans near a raw tomato and avocado? Absolutely minging excuse for a breakfast.

Reactions: 18
Oh my gosh that breakfast! Those beans look so watery and grim.

Reactions: 5
Erm when were eggs veggie?
Talks about agriculture damaging the environment but eats eggs which are known to have massive negative effects on nature.

Oh and also drives that massive gas guzzling car!

Does she not see how hypocritical she is?

Guess whatever seems cool at the time. Such a wannabe 🤣
That has just knocked me sick. Avocado, touching the beans with a bit of raw tomato and some overcooked eggs. Not one of those things tastes good together.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
That holiday looks bleeping depressing.

Not seen one single nice slap up meal, no nice cocktails, she’s worn jeans and gym wear for the majority of it & not once been the Siam Mall shopping because HRC hotel is in the middle of bleeping nowhere and the Enabler will be footing the bill 🤣

All we’ve seen are bleeping hands playing uno, strangers drinking milk, child portion tit breakfasts with Illuminous eggs & her looking bored as duck in a hotel on her own
Holiday courtesy of the taxpayer as sal cant look after her kids because she is too stab happy.

I bet she ain't got a penny to her name, no taxi money to the safari centre or Veronica's to score some punters, sad fucker

Reactions: 16
Poor love is practically giving her tuna canoe away at this price. The holiday must really have wiped her out

00ADA643-BA99-49FF-AE6C-3264B45EDC0E.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
She must be bored witless.

Not with her kids, even if they are there with sal's mum.
Sal is spending too much time posting on insta to be enjoying herself, as always.

I'm still waiting for the swimming with dolphins

Reactions: 15
Anyone else screaming at her latest grid post with the middle finger up? How old is she 13?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Poor love is practically giving her tuna canoe away at this price. The holiday must really have wiped her out

View attachment 836033
Fucks sake. Shes away with her kids for the first time in god knows how long and shes posting shite like this.
I get some of us working mums might need to work a bit whilst on hol,but 17k a month should put pay to that!.
Its grim

Reactions: 15
Sorry does anyone actually think she is with her children ? What kind of mum is filming herself squirting with kids in the next room ???

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Sorry does anyone actually think she is with her children ? What kind of mum is filming herself squirting with kids in the next room ???
I do believe Sal is capable of it as apparently her and Sophie May Dickson used to do it regularly (actual punters whilst their highly vulnerable children were unaccompanied in a separate room next door). With these two, not much surprises me these days, they’re clearly missing a maternal gene (massive understatement), they’ll do anything for money even if it risks their own kids safety as they’re totally messed up. Equally believable is Sallie lying about being with her children because she also has form for that too

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
The videos are old recycled tit and I don’t believe she’s sending out ten squirting videos. I paid for her content, it made me dry up

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.