Sallie Axl #39 Sallie went awol & drove us to other threads, Sallie came back, still no bunk beds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
those kids aren’t there, what a absolute sham of a mother
If they’re not than she’s sunk even worse than before because;
a) she left them behind again, it tells them that she believes they aren’t worth her time or her money
b) if she was going to go on holiday alone again, why choose the one week they are not at school? It’s so she didn’t have to spend that time with them back in England

• Sad
Reactions: 8
If she actually has took those kids on holiday with her it will only be so she has someone to take full length pics of her in her bikinis to sell to her ‘fans’ she’ll of took her Ma to babysit so she can sit round the pool drinking cocktails!! God forbid she actually stayed off her phone and spent some private quality time with them! I mean she’s probably thinking ‘what would be the point in that’ 😂😂😂😂
Hiiiii SAL 👋👋👋👋

Reactions: 11
She’s an actual rat. Imagine how mutton dressed as lamb she looks without the filters. We’ve all seen your real hagard face on the podcasts ya melted welly

Reactions: 9
About the English plug sockets in the pic. I know she’s tagged the location as Tenerife but it’s clearly a pic taken from before and she posted the same from a different angle last week. I’m more concerned about the curve in the skirting.

I think we can probably all agree now that she is at least in Tenerife 😁 If the kids are in tow remains to be seen.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can confirm this is the hard Rock Hotel
Me too, ....but it looks like she’s photoshopped herself onto that image. I don’t know why? She just looks really close to the ceiling. I’m sure she’ll post plenty more perfectly angled shots to confirm.

She looks photoshopped into the room 🤣
Ahhh yes missed your comments before I posted mine. Glad it’s not just me who thinks that!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do I duck! 🤣🤣 honestly I’m so weird about it. If it’s not a villa with a pool that’s been cleaned within an inch of its life I ain’t going. I wouldn’t go in a public swimming pool if you paid me. Years ago I was fine, but the older I’ve got the more weird I’ve got about it 🤣🤣
Defo couldn’t go in one that peoples kids are in. No offence to anyone but all that snot and god knows what else floating round 🤢 making myself ill here 🤣
I am exactly the same, the thought of swimming pools, changing rooms or hot tubs ANYTHING like that knocks me completely sick. Cant even go in the shower or bath in my own house until I have given it a really good clean.

• Haha
  • Heart
View attachment 827380

I hope to god she is staying here because there’s duck all else near it, the area it’s in is really undeveloped 🤣

weird taking a pic outside it though 🥴🥴🥴
It's in the middle of nowhere isn't it 😂😂 no slagging it for val down the safari centre or Veronica's

Do I duck! 🤣🤣 honestly I’m so weird about it. If it’s not a villa with a pool that’s been cleaned within an inch of its life I ain’t going. I wouldn’t go in a public swimming pool if you paid me. Years ago I was fine, but the older I’ve got the more weird I’ve got about it 🤣🤣
Defo couldn’t go in one that peoples kids are in. No offence to anyone but all that snot and god knows what else floating round 🤢 making myself ill here 🤣
Bloody hell girly, even private villas have multiple guests all year 😂😂😂

Although we did club mac in alcudia (dont judge, I went with my ex's rough fam) yearsssss ago and I seen a kid tit in the pool from the side and the family laughed at him 😖😖😖

She’ll be sat searching the Internet for “excuses for why I didn’t go on holiday” today the bleeping lying toad.

Or if her Ma really has paid for her and Val to take the kids away this week, she’ll be just packing her own case eye bleeping herself today while her Ma packs the girls cases 🙄🙄🙄
Guarantee Lisa has been saving the dosh she has been getting for looking after the kids to fund it. Doubt easyjet and the HRH accept klarna

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
That’s a mirror above the bed. It has an open bathroom, meaning the jacuzzi bath & sinks are in the corner of the room ! Loo & shower are behind doors, it’s weird set up, think it was called the junior suite. Add eye bleeping herself from the ceiling mirror to tattle bingo 👍🏻View attachment 828190
Nice family room then! 🤣🤣🤣 what happened to a double and two twin beds!

Reactions: 2
OMG that’s so weird it’s like a video in front of a backdrop 😱 like that ending of The Hills on MTV that ruined my life!

• Haha
  • Heart
@home_at_threefourfive is currently at this hotel. She did a room tour yesterday, it was the same room as what val posted. She was saying it was weird because the bathroom was within the bedroom. I just went on to see if it was still on her stories, but its gone

Reactions: 3
That’s a mirror above the bed. It has an open bathroom, meaning the jacuzzi bath & sinks are in the corner of the room ! Loo & shower are behind doors, it’s weird set up, think it was called the junior suite. Add eye bleeping herself from the ceiling mirror to tattView attachment 828190
If you watch that story there’s someone in the background looking in that round mirror next to her head.
Not been treated to a room tour or anything yet have we.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
If you watch that story there’s someone in the background looking in that round mirror next to her head.
Not been treated to a room tour or anything yet have we.
She will Barb, just as soon as she’s set up her Green screen so she can superimpose her and her kids into some holiday shots 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.