Sallie Axl #38 The Kent Variant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is, top of Dorset Road was old waste land.
Google maps etc still shows it as that I think.
I can’t think we’re lol, I’m not good with that area really but I pass by now and again it’s a absolute dump just full of druggies really

Reactions: 2
Yeah it’s like where there’s been waste land and houses crumbling , odd new builds have been thrown up by ‘developers’

Reactions: 1
Haaaaa

What Sal has : a smelly tuna canoe, a police record for stabbing her ex , a lot of debt, a hired Range Rover , a subsidised terrace house with a post stamp garden and a mirror she can walk back and forth to and some serious bad fake items of kids clothing.. oh and a neon green bikini

What I have that she doesn’t want : a mortgage , a stable income , custody of my kids , a healthy non toxic relationship

😂 sounds about right

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Taking bets now on whether this will happen 😂 I think there’s a more likely chance she’ll pay Bella back than bring her kids away … meaning it ain’t gonna happen 😂

Reactions: 14
Would she be allowed to take the
Kids out of the country if she doesn’t have custody?

Reactions: 2
Looks like she’s deleted her sad little collage 😂 oooo I’m excited for her London trip tho! I’m having a boring weekend so she best provide the entertainment! 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s private again… honestly, it must be exhausting for her! Private… public… private… public… why does she bother even having a big account?? What does she gain from it? Nothing! No one is gifting her stuff… most of her followers are bought bots or us lot… yet she spends every single day posting?! Why bother?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s private again… honestly, it must be exhausting for her! Private… public… private… public… why does she bother even having a big account?? What does she gain from it? Nothing! No one is gifting her stuff… most of her followers are bought bots or us lot… yet she spends every single day posting?! Why bother?
I think she needs it because she has such a lonely, unfulfilled life.
She has less than a handful of people to talk to, no job (except for the odd bit of prostitution), no kids to look after so she has nothing or no one to fill her time. Insta is how she fills her empty days and that’s tragic

Reactions: 16
I think she needs it because she has such a lonely, unfulfilled life.
She has less than a handful of people to talk to, no job (except for the odd bit of prostitution), no kids to look after so she has nothing or no one to fill her time. Insta is how she fills her empty days and that’s tragic
I think you meant tragedy ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Amazing content from our Sal again, an email confirmation of her purchase 🙃 thanks for that Sal hun...

whys she so dull she deffo thinks that cos she’s bought something from off white it’ll impress people, people who have money don’t need to prove they are spending it Sallie...

Also it’s probs from the kids section isn’t it? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Posting the pic to her stories again of her and happy healthyclubpt girl, it’s like when your 12 and you get a best mate, and did msn webcam selfies, went to Claire’s and bought best friends necklaces (had one each) and just thought it was the cool way to be.
Just comes off so desperate from Sal, clear she’s not had a proper mate and now she feels some form of validation that she has one.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.