Sallie Axl #38 The Kent Variant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t catch the live but watched IGTV after and just knew it would be about our Val 😂😂
Yes someone suggested she write a ‘book’ like Sallie and that’s when she rinsed her. I think she was going to say what went on too but then basically said it wasn’t worth her time to talk about it 😆

do you know when Abouts she says it? I’ve skipped through as cba to watch whole thing 🤣
Didn’t see your post, can’t remember how far in but it was when someone asked about writing a book

Reactions: 2
What’s the job? Not a mention of what they will be doing or anything. You’d be insane to go for a job punted on Instagram by Oor Val.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wed 13th list:

Wake up.
Make Insta video about positivity.
Go to bed.

You bossed it love!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh spiritual Val is coming, soon we'll be treated to her tit form at the gym and her aromat specials😆
Screenshot_20211011-145856_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
What’s the job? Not a mention of what they will be doing or anything. You’d be insane to go for a job punted on Instagram by Oor Val.
I might do a fake cv and send it to Sal 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Could you imagine an interview with Sal, ket on the table, vodka dripping everywhere..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Becky Bumhole on her live just now said she would never do anything that 'hag' and 'bleep' did (about Sallie). She said she can't stand her 😂 Another person Sal has created drama with then, this list is endless! If Sal had a £1 for everyone who she has fallen out with she might have half the money she claims to have :unsure:
I know I’m late to the bum hole party 🤣🤣 but whats Beckys Instagram ? Xx

Every boss babe needs their own office. Who cares what actual business they are doing there - it's just for the gram 🙄

So predictable.. back to the positive vibes and coffee and lists and baths and manic eyes.. yawn man.

Sister-where?
She just needs to bring back the eggs and aromat. Then the return of Val will be fully complete 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I bleeping hate my job in the NHS 😡 i am going to apply to be Val's PA 😂😂 going from one broken down train wreck to the next 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Jesus Christ the state of that Kate Stewart one with the jaw. I never heard of her so just had a Google, she’s a self made millionaire apparently. Wonder why she’s working with SA. However she also runs a podcast called sisterhood to help women achieve their dreams, seemingly from that warehouse so perhaps SA paid her to mentor her.
Da duck is that face? 😳🤢

• Haha
I bleeping hate my job in the NHS 😡 i am going to apply to be Val's PA 😂😂 going from one broken down train wreck to the next 🤣🤣
I'd rather wipe tit off pensioners arses than work with Sal, imagine her being a boss 😂😂😂 she wouldn't pay any fucker

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hey Val, I'll be your PA and help you earn 17k a month as No1 Rat Gurl Boss witch babe. I'm good at wiping up snail trails and I do have a good grasp of English. Not as good as yours of course as I don't have an A************************************ PhC in Engerlish, (blaintly) but I'll keep your dealer paid (in kind) and buy crab sticks when you need them. I'll make sure your thongs and crusty shorts continue not to see a washing machine for that lovely musky aroma your punters love so much.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m jus dropping by to say howwwwww rough is that bellalux? I originally felt sorry for her when our Sal basically stole her money but they’re cut from the same cloth. On hol with her two kids jus watched the insta stories of her on stage with the entertainment and 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 she’s rough as toast

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.