Sallie Axl #38 The Kent Variant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Sallie has had some friendship dramas…poor girl. I think people are jealous of her because she’s so pretty and successful…..
Yes actions do speak louder than words. Like when she ripped her friend off for money for Tulum 🤷🏻‍♀️

Someone here posted they hoped she'd be using this time to spend with her children and sallie probably saw it and had to make sure we all knew she was still a terrible mother and the only thing that matters to her is the gram (and not just the insta kind)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Poor Sallie has had some friendship dramas…poor girl. I think people are jealous of her because she’s so pretty and successful…..
I've not had a proper fall out with my mates since I was in my late teens. Funny how old Val has arguments when they are in their 30s 😂😂😂😂

bleeping lost cause ain't she, maybe if she had a normal job and spent her time doing something productive she wouldn't have time for friendship dramas. Shes probably pissed off because someone had the audacity to ask for their money back and Sal cant pay it until she has another 100 subs on OF 😂😂😂

I sense a meltdown soon and another move to a random town 😞😂

Just looking on trip advisor for recent reviews of hotel rooms in Leeds that go ‘checked in, stunk of tuna over powering, snail trails all over the place and found an Ali express thong under the bed’
And Sal slumped at the bottom of the wardrobe covered in crusty jiz, piss and kebab meat

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can't imagine being stuck in that fake world where so many women are. They're all attracted to that lifestyle because they're all so fake. You aren't going to find a loyal life long friend there. And those types of men who are always in dubai 🤮

Reactions: 11
Actions do speak louder than words, Val. & you clearly paid in kind for the examiner who awarded you an A******* in GCSE English. 'Blaintly' is not a word, babe.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So cringe she posted that post with the girl she met in Tulum, the girl was saying she's going back to Argentina to see her family and Val literally latches on. She is such a psycho

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I reckon that’s a little dig at Val & probably who she’s fallen out with 🤷🏻‍♀️View attachment 806120
is that a dig to Sal? Seems like it..

whats Beckys insta handle?

Too funny the walking back and forth to the mirror.. it’s so ridiculous it’s funny 😂😂😂 imagine doing that all the time

what’s this NEW offices she’s spouting on about? Do “working girls” work from offices these days? 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s rented an office space. And what? My husband and I have an office. What’s the big deal Sallie?
She’s always trying to prove she’s something - but really she’s not a lot.

Reactions: 7
She did tag a Kate Stewart.

How can she go to Argentina and have a new office?

Reactions: 2
She’s obviously not familiar with the concept of shared work spaces the way she’s doing story after story. She’s laughable.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That Bellalux definitely needs her own thread. She’s in Turkey with her kids for 3 weeks and is pissed up all the time! Currently on a boat party doing shots getting her kids to film it

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Jesus Christ the state of that Kate Stewart one with the jaw. I never heard of her so just had a Google, she’s a self made millionaire apparently. Wonder why she’s working with SA. However she also runs a podcast called sisterhood to help women achieve their dreams, seemingly from that warehouse so perhaps SA paid her to mentor her.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
That Bellalux definitely needs her own thread. She’s in Turkey with her kids for 3 weeks and is pissed up all the time! Currently on a bait party doing shots getting her kids to film it
632EE877-B155-47CB-A0B8-6CED4F72A0D2.jpeg

She really does need her own thread. She’s giving us Val in Tulum vibes with this one. Did you hear her drunken stories talking to herself last night? She’s been obliterated the whole time she’s been away with her kids. It’s awful

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s obviously not familiar with the concept of shared work spaces the way she’s doing story after story. She’s laughable.
Remember a few months ago she was supposed to be opening offices at the docs 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Office for what? Mentoring about how to achieve a crusty minge

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.