Sallie Axl #38 The Kent Variant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Bellalux definitely needs her own thread. She’s in Turkey with her kids for 3 weeks and is pissed up all the time! Currently on a bait party doing shots getting her kids to film it
Howling at the cringe karaoke, the cringe drunk balcony ramblings and the terrible boat party 🤣🤣 look at the other people on it 🤣🤣

Remember a few months ago she was supposed to be opening offices at the docs 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Office for what? Mentoring about how to achieve a crusty minge
So exciting 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That Bellalux definitely needs her own thread. She’s in Turkey with her kids for 3 weeks and is pissed up all the time! Currently on a bait party doing shots getting her kids to film it
Yesss it’s soo bad I’ve come on here to see if anyone mentioned her 😱😱😱 geeez !!
Whyyy would you take your young children into a boat party knowing people will be sloshed 🥴 and her kids jumping into the sea scares the life out of me when mine were jumping in off a jetty one parent was in the water one was on the side!

Reactions: 15
She was filming her little girl saying “I love pussy” and pissing herself the other day when the little girl was stroking a cat 😳

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
“Can’t wait to tell you all what’s going on”

Translated:
“Can’t wait to fabricate another bullshit story to post to all my bought bot followers”

F9743EB7-F181-48E9-9A9F-1326E81D78DD.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
is that a dig to Sal? Seems like it..

whats Beckys insta handle?

Too funny the walking back and forth to the mirror.. it’s so ridiculous it’s funny 😂😂😂 imagine doing that all the time

what’s this NEW offices she’s spouting on about? Do “working girls” work from offices these days? 😂
Again? Not sure why offices are a thing?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just clicked on the sisterhood hq insta, listened to the daniella westbrook podcast for 30 seconds and could not abide Kates annoying voice

Reactions: 7
Sal hun, people moved on from crushed velvet and mirrored furniture a long time ago. I hate to be the one to break it to you, but it’s just not on trend these days. I can recommend some influenzers with tasteful homes if you like 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sal hun, people moved on from crushed velvet and mirrored furniture a long time ago. I hate to be the one to break it to you, but it’s just not on trend these days. I can recommend some influenzers with tasteful homes if you like 😬
Knew the tasteful tulum vibe was beyond her.
17k a month and still no statement lights up or even a light shade on the hanging bare lightbulbs 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just more surfaces to sideways look at herself in..
This is truly what I don't get, with all the mirrored surfaces about why oh why in the hell;
- is she still going out dressed like she's on her way to a Olivia Newton John aerobics class (circa 1980's)?
- is she okay about having 2 Princes hot dogs for lips (and it's only getting worse)?
- exposing her botched boobs which are in dire need of puncture or repair?
- does she think having hair resembling some disastrous hair piece/wig from a fancy dress shop is a 'look'?
- can she not see that she looks alcohol/drugs bloated with a puffy faced on a good day and very haggard on a bad day?
- that her teeth resemble an impulse buy from a joke shop (chattery teeth)

Only conclusion is that her wonky fox eye surgery has impacted her eyesight.

I suppose there could be another reason, I could just be jealous (as were the people saying similar things on the Marvin thread). I mean it makes sense doesn't it that everyone else is wrong but Sallie is right :sneaky: 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Taskers specials 😂😂😂😂😂😂

It's the bare lightbulb that kills me. I bet it's one of the shoddiest rebuilds around , thrown up in a few weeks, not like sal gives a tit, in a few months she will be in somewhere new. Shes a glorified squatter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
That Bellalux definitely needs her own thread. She’s in Turkey with her kids for 3 weeks and is pissed up all the time! Currently on a boat party doing shots getting her kids to film it
I can’t find her Instagram ??

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.