Sallie Axl #37 It ain’t a 4 bed, GED obsessed, lips bigger than her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Police: what's the problem?
Sal:people in my phone are saying I have a tuna canoe, I'm a tit mum, I got a 2bed maisonette, I have a dog name on my head, I photoshop my body, I only buy water and side salads....
Police: errrmm okkkkk and is any of this true?
Sal: um well no but yeah but....
Police: duck off you tuna melt
I have a dog name on my head has killed me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Have you seen how many threads there are on Sal? Them computer geeks will be working through the night for weeks at this rate tracking all the good mothers down who are genuinely appalled at the way Ms Axl lives her toxic life, maybe pass them deets onto Social Services while you are at it lads and let them see what she has been up to for real 😦
I couldn’t give a toss about what people say about me (witches have tried believe me) at the end of the day I know who I am and that is their opinion and not mine why invest so much energy into it?????? Obviously, death threats etc... are just plain wrong and should be investigated (I can’t imagine anyone on here would do that?) but genuine opinions about how she lives her life? Why not use that on turning your life around and being a good mother it is just that simple and prove us all wrong 👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I can't stop watching her stories and laughing like she's dog the bounty hunter but instead the troll hunter of the world 🤣🤣
The passive aggressive nature of how she talks lol she is absolutely toxic.... did she think it would scare us!? Hahaha honestly it's cracked me up!

As someone said on here before, imagine being a genuine punter going on to watch her manky body and instead you get this crap, what a confusing wank 🤣🤣!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Anyone else gonna struggle to sleep tonight because ‘Sal the Troll Hunter/CSI Sal/Slagatha Christie' is coming for us?? Nope, me neither 😫😫

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Chill out Val, don’t want your choc ice body melting with you getting yourself all hot and bothered 😆

Just accept it, it’s a given that there ARE people on here from your inner ⭕ commenting on you because they think you’re a dirty sket too. Don’t be bitter, be better 😉

Didn’t she try claiming death threats last time to get the thread closed too? Guess that didn’t work out well for her seen as though we’re still here commenting (she is unlikely to be able to provide proof without exposing the fact that she sent them to herself).

Can’t see anyone from tattle getting worked up enough to comment anything that bad to her directly anyway (since we can vent on here freely so there would be no need to)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
What a load of bollocks.

Sal, folks arent silly, then know how IT works, you obs don't.

How many different accents in one rant?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She has the audacity to slate us but NON VACCINATED sal hasn't been in quarantine for 10 days since mykonos and ignored government RULES 😏

Get to duck Sal, its Halloween next month and I might go as Stabby Sal

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 31
View attachment 775828
All those influencers that blame here for trolling.
Daily mail comments are worse.
The above is on an article about Sallie
I always think this they dont go on to the newspapers about it? And some of the headlines are just at bad.
But people on here do take it to instagram and message them, gives this sight a bad name. Seen it on the Ashley Cain thread the other day. Thought that was bad, even more so the circumstances. Tbh i came here for the gossip about these scruffs at first now i come for the comments from all you funny fuckers.
What happened to the Sam Walker threads? Heard he is back in jail for counterfeit notes and drug supply, anyone know if thats true?

Reactions: 12
Her “found my troll “ posts are bleeping hysterical. I think those tech guys will be cringing to duck by her stories. No way she knows anything. That’s even made me think they’re telling the “influencers “ to post something that they’ve found out just so trolls worry. Has she duck heard anything. I thought it was all cringy when it started now I’m just shaking my head.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The thin
Her “found my troll “ posts are bleeping hysterical. I think those tech guys will be cringing to duck by her stories. No way she knows anything. That’s even made me think they’re telling the “influencers “ to post something that they’ve found out just so trolls worry. Has she duck heard anything. I thought it was all cringy when it started now I’m just shaking my head.
this, all the pushing for ‘trolls’ to apologise via there main account and all will be forgiven 😂😂😂 just being lazy and trying to get people to expose themselves. I’m not sure why we are referred to as ‘anonymous’ accounts ‘hiding’ behind fake accounts. There’s nothing fake about my tattle presence and nor is there a need for me to use my name as my screen name. Nothing we say here is illegal………considering Sal is pro freedom, she’s certainly not pro free speech. Weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This is all for clout from influencers reposting and getting them followers

I wouldn't even give it a watch let alone a follow (and no one else here should either) but I'll put money that in a few weeks/months when it's died down all those followers will notice they're following a new account that is trying to sell them something.

Reactions: 13
The thin

this, all the pushing for ‘trolls’ to apologise via there main account and all will be forgiven 😂😂😂 just being lazy and trying to get people to expose themselves. I’m not sure why we are referred to as ‘anonymous’ accounts ‘hiding’ behind fake accounts. There’s nothing fake about my tattle presence and nor is there a need for me to use my name as my screen name. Nothing we say here is illegal………considering Sal is pro freedom, she’s certainly not pro free speech. Weirdo.
It's ironic how she is outside her house, calling what we do illegal yet she should be in 10 day quarantine from holiday as she refuses to be jabbed. I think the police would be more interested in fining her for that than us calling her a pathological liar and unfit mum

Reactions: 28
Looks like that account is trying to show they are using some sort of software that matches language used to people / accounts

Apparantly they caught someone because they used 4 laughing emojis on here and possibly on Thier own account showing who they are 🤔

They are also asking people too "give themselves up" 🥴

I would think the language match is quite hit and miss for how many people there are in the world though 🤔 plus many people are private / don't even use social media!

Personally, I do have social media accounts but I'm not active at all - I have no language to match too (if that's even a thing!) Because I don't even post online anywhere 😅

Plus the fact most of us are not even doing anything out of order anyway! It's a gossip site ffs 🥴 not our fault most of the stuff on Val is true 🤷🏻‍♀️ and her mate Sophie May (as if she didn't know people around her talk about her ffs 🙈)

Sallie no mates thinking she's Billy big bollux. BORRRRING 😅

That account is essentially selling snake oil - luring in the influenzas and charging an undisclosed amount on the back of tattle popularity - be interested to see what results sal gets back 🤪

This is the website that account (that will get famous by default just because of the people who will share the stuff) has showed trying to look like they know what they are doing https://primer.ai/

When in reality it looks like they are trying to guilt people into giving up Thier usernames and that's how they'll probably find people who did nothing wrong but call out these famous idiots for the tit they do

Good to see where your priorities lie though sallie ... Rather spend money trying to uncover people who quite rightly call you out than spend your cash on / save your cash for your kids OR EVEN BETTER ... STOP BEING A tit PERSON AND PAY BELLA BACK AT LEAST YOU ABSOLUTE ARSE

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I won't be apologising to nobody for telling the truth about being a horrible human being and a terrible mother 🤔 stick that in your pipe Sherlock Sal 🤣🤣 taking on Tattle because you have a friend who thinks the same as us!! Funniest thing I have heard all year?! Must be a very slow week on OF?? #dobetter

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.