Sallie Axl #36 Neighhhhh class and a square ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m fumin babes. I asked on Instagram to loads of randoms for a lift as well.
I’m just near somewhere called Dover.
never mind. I will get 1000 eye bleeping selfies of myself outside her gaff for all you rat gurlszz

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Listen , the bouncy castle lads shouldn’t be out of Pocket for this , who else can throw in a fiver ?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t know why Sal didn’t invite anybody else in but I think the offer of crab sticks & sharing a bottle of wine did it. Had such a good time tonight making scrap books for the kids, filming content & being shown from a world famous super star DJ how to mix. ( her words not mine ) Looking forward to next week also. Will keep Sal off the wine though, she went after a few kids outside the maisonette for throwing £1 coins at her window asking for used knickers ?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How much on the bet that "Dane" is the one and only international, superstar, singing, hunk of a sensation that is......

Dane Bowers

🤢🤢😂😂 He goes with all the Z listers and they all seem to become obsessed with him. He must have some good D. Rumour had it Victoria Beckham cheated on David with Dane on their smash hit "out of your mind". Katie Price once said he was the love of her life and even wrote a book about him. Yep I read it many moons ago, cringe.

Imagine the superstar DJ Sallie Axl and superstar singer Dane Bowers... What a power couple.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Omg she's cancelled has she? I just sat down with my curry supernoodles and a bottle of Fanta to enjoy the show. She's let me down now. Fucks sake Sal get sniffing and put some tunes on that should get you in the mood.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m fuming… just borrowed £800 for a flight and it ain’t even popping off 😞
Anywhoo off to live my best life and take selfie’s in front of my living room mirror 🪞

Might even post some inspirational quotes on my insta… ✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Do you think she’s exhausted trying to upkeep her fake Scouse accent all the time for her stories?
Must be such hard work who could be assed

Reactions: 8
Omg she's cancelled has she? I just sat down with my curry supernoodles and a bottle of Fanta to enjoy the show. She's let me down now. Fucks sake Sal get sniffing and put some tunes on that should get you in the mood.
At least you didn’t go to the trouble of getting dressed up like the rest of us 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It looks like Sal's been raiding the fancy dress cupboard again with this classy get up 🤣🤣🤣 some poor bastards are gonna get a right eyeful #crustyflapcatchers 🤢🤢
someone said it a few pages ago but that sofa in “her” “house” isn’t her manky grey one from the bedsit🤔

Reactions: 2
It looks like Sal's been raiding the fancy dress cupboard again with this classy get up 🤣🤣🤣 some poor bastards are gonna get a right eyeful #crustyflapcatchers 🤢🤢
What ...

*And I cannot stress this enough*

... The duck 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Aw tit have I missed it?

I had my Kate Hayes Tassel Swimsuit laid out in perpetration too.

Boss witch attire.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I just got the one tit out in the gym and Homer Simpson mouth shaped flaps sorted, surely can’t miss any opportunity to go behind a DJ deck for anything? A nuclear winter wouldn’t stop that 😧

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.