Sallie Axl #36 Neighhhhh class and a square ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iโ€™m coming as fire escape Sal. Just putting the 1000 coat of fake tan on my arse crack for that authentic skiddy mark look and finishing off my space buns. Iโ€™ll be the one cocking my leg and squirting all over the gaff so should be easy to spot๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ
I can smell this picture ๐Ÿคข

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Guys thank you. Funniest this thread has been in a long while. Seeing as Val won't give us anything fun, we'll make it fun ourselves ๐ŸคฃโœŒ

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm back from Pride and it was bloody brilliant - shed a tear when the walk started seeing so many people happy and together and celebrating ๐ŸŒˆโค๐ŸŽ‰ and had a lil rave ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป

Did a Sal though didn't I and forgot about my kid for a minute there ... Ah at least it was only 3 hours and not 3 months ๐Ÿ˜†

So ...does this mean the housewarming is off?? ๐Ÿ™„ Beer fear yet again ๐Ÿ˜…

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Noooooooooooooo. Don't tell me you're cancelling the party now Val. Just getting ready an'all๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well strike me down, the housewarming was more bullshit ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ I canโ€™t believe it!!

The poor marquee company and DJ she had booked though, let down by Sal in these desperate times ๐Ÿคฅ

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Fucks sake, Sal. Iโ€™ve just downed a load of Ketones to help you with the chandeliers and everything. Bloody let down.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Has it been cancelled? I was just about to stick a long blonde wig on and come as Becca Edwards ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Fucks sake, Sal. Iโ€™ve just downed a load of Ketones to help you with the chandeliers and everything. Bloody let down.
I know, that ket and sniff Iโ€™ve just taken for the first ever to get the true Sal vibe is wasted now. Might just go to Asda to flash my arse anyway ๐Ÿ˜‰

(joking btw๐Ÿ˜ฎ)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I was planning my weekend around the updates from the housewarming .. Need to find a life now ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.