Sallie Axl #36 Neighhhhh class and a square ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs the party’s cancelled??! I’d just got my hospital gown done up as well! I was coming as fake heel implants for attention Sal πŸ™„πŸ™„
2E449EA6-3596-4629-978A-2E7BC274A290.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
It looks like Sal's been raiding the fancy dress cupboard again with this classy get up 🀣🀣🀣 some poor bastards are gonna get a right eyeful #crustyflapcatchers 🀒🀒
She’ll have to peel her flaps off the sides of that crotch seam

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
God, can you imagine if anyone ever did a lie detector on Sal? she would blow the machine up #billybullshitter #getjezzaonthecase 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
bleeping hell, she looks like dawn ward πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ melted welly face
"melted welly face" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I can't breathe. What the actual hell. Melted welly lol that's the funniest comparison I've ever heard for a face. A melted welly.

But so bloody true hahahhahahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So what am I expected to tell the Mexican cartel now Sal? They're not easy people to placate you know? duck sake man Ill be dead in a ditch tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That heel surgery still makes me scream to this day, especially when someone said it was taken on the hollyoaks set πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Stop it, She really is a bleeping weapon screaming for attention, bloody hell Hollyoaks must have been on a boring down day to let her anywhere near? 🀣🀣🀣

"melted welly face" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I can't breathe. What the actual hell. Melted welly lol that's the funniest comparison I've ever heard for a face. A melted welly.

But so bloody true hahahhahahahahah
A melted welly with jizz encrusted in it 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She forgot about her kids too 😀 and I think she has been on the sniff tonight her insta stories are bizarre πŸ™„

Reactions: 10
It looks like Sal's been raiding the fancy dress cupboard again with this classy get up 🀣🀣🀣 some poor bastards are gonna get a right eyeful #crustyflapcatchers 🀒🀒
Shes nicked me crusty denim batty riders 😭😭😭 what am I gonna wear now!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The house warmer has been cancelled? But I’ve had surgery on my left eye to make it smaller for the occasion 🀨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
You lot make my bleeping life πŸ’― better 🧑🧑🧑🧑🧑🀣🀣🀣🀣 I’m actually crying again and snorting at this housewarming party crack !!!
Has She acknowledged that it’s meant to be today ??? 🧐🧐🧐 or are we just gonna carry on the bullshit n Dreams Val ?? 🀣🀣🀣 she never fails does she 😩😩😩xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sal is really annoying me with the walk to the mirror and then angling her leg in such a way it makes her look like she has an arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.