Sallie Axl #36 Neighhhhh class and a square ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No I don't think they are madams but they'd know people I think. Especially Isabelle (on older threads there were dramas with someone called Bibi - she gave me madam vibes and Isabelle seemed to be the one to introduce them from what I read?)

I just had a look and Sallie follows Isabelle and Bibi on instagram

She was definitely on a job
How brazen is she to post indications that she's clearly out selling her body! So let me get this straight she doesn't need a man apart from when they pay for her only fans or to have sex with her? How is social services not all over the top of her still😒and obviously her girls aren't living with her cause she's never housed

Reactions: 11
How brazen is she to post indications that she's clearly out selling her body! So let me get this straight she doesn't need a man apart from when they pay for her only fans or to have sex with her? How is social services not all over the top of her still😒and obviously her girls aren't living with her cause she's never housed
Remember when she said ‘in March when I get my kids back full time I’ll never leave their side’? 😂😂😂😂😂

she seems to want to make us believe she’s got her kids back but also happy to put on show she’s therefore a terrible mum who’s out at every opportunity even though she previously only had fortnightly contact (and not overnight). To think she slagged our parenting off and felt sorry for our kids 😂😂

Sal all the fake designer gear in the world wouldn’t make you a better mum on our worst days ✌🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 14
You think she tells her Ma she’s got some celebrity work on or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is 100% on a job. She must get approached on only fans and they pay 10% up front and then the rest when they finish. 🤪 wonder how much she gets. Come on val spill the beanssssss

Reactions: 3
Thing is she’s so obsessed with trying to make out she’s living an aspirational lifestyle that’s she’s despo to show views from a balcony and getting into a supercar when given that most days she’s just posing in gym gear and eating eggsnaromat it’s so obvs she’s on a job.

Reactions: 4
She’ll be on sugar daddy dot com. It’s basically a website where they pretend to date - but really they’re doing the deed for money. They skip an agency fee that way.

Reactions: 2
The most materialistic cu nt I’ve ever come across. She would literally sell her kids for a watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
bleeping hell I can't even contain the laughter at thus 😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣 the heels, the tiny eye, the Mexican cartel. You guys give me life 😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
The thing is when a certain type of person wears a Rolex everyone will automatically assume it’s fake anyway. Sallie is one of those people

Reactions: 14
F6D10E2E-AB01-469F-B0D1-33AB0B248E7D.png
On the wine at midday! Can anyone enlighten me what the stick thing is next to her hairbrush

Reactions: 4
Tulum Val was giving up spending money on designer crap & was putting her money into her businesses to be financially (and sexually!) free.

Kirkby Sal doesn't know her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
dont kill me i liked the white shirt and trousers last night !!!!! it wasnt neon or a crop top

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.